Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch
High Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision Retouch

3.9

AQUA/WATER,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,GLYCERIN,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALUMINA,OZOKERITE,TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,SILICA,ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE,METHYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN,ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE.[+/- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES,MICA]

on 6/12/2015 4:46:00 AM

I bought this product during Sephora's VIB sale because of the great reviews it got on this site. Unfortunately, the Sephora Website listed color #2 as the lightest. I am NW15, 3.75 in Georgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation. So definitely would have benefitted from the #1 described here which seems to have a pink undertone. I bought the pink corrector at the same time, since Bobbi Brown's correctors are pink toned for fair skinned customers. The corrector was way too dark pink, and then I read somewhere that they recommended the orange corrector for fair skintones. Very confusing. The consistency was very rich, and the brush with the very thin shape could be very useful. Unfortunately, I cannot make anymore comments until I can get my hands on the correct colors for my skintone. Georgio Armani cosmetics are astronomically expensive, that is why I ordered online from Sephora during the sale, and not at a counter where I might have gotten better color advise. GA does sometimes have a Friends and Family 20% discount event at some point during the year. If I happen upon that at the right time, I would definitely try to obtain the concealer in #1 and the corrector in orange to see if my results mimic some of the great reviews received here. But the #2 concealer was too yellow for my skintone.
**Update: Have checked Armani website, and several sites of high end department stores, and the #1 concealer does not seem to be available anywhere. I guess my search for HG concealer continues.

on 3/13/2014 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Amazing concealer! I love the fact that it's not drying, that it brightens and covers dark circles & can be used on eye lids as a primer (not a good one though). My shade is # 3.
The only problem - it's very expensive, $39 is too much for a concealer.. but I might purchase it if I don't find anything else the same quality for better price, as I was VERY IMPRESSED how it covers and brightens! It does not crease and does not dry out my eye area. Looks amazing in photos.
Only minus: It does not work as eye primer as I was told. My Armani eye shadows were a mess after just 5 hours.

on 11/20/2013 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Pricey concealer! However, fantastic for covering dark circles if they aren't like panda eyes! Stays all day (I know because when I remove makeup at night I can see it on my cotton pad lol!) doesn't cake or settle on my lines, blends easily into my skin. However, not so great for covering blemishes on my skin! I tried using it for the redness of the sides of my nose, but it irritated my skin so much that I think by the end of the day I ended up scratching most of it off! I use shiseido natural finish cream concealer for that instead now.

Loving this concealer for my dark circles though! Brightens my complexion up so I don't look like a zombie going to work :)

on 11/13/2012 7:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This light weight conceal provides pretty good coverage and glides smooth on the skin. I mix a dark and light concealor for undereye area plus use this for cover any pigmentation on the cheekbones. Do not use this as a zit concealor it'll break out my skin in acne prone areas. I use this sparingly over the eye and cheekbone areas. Does a great job and provides the right coverage.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is absolutely my favorite concealer! It is easy to apply, and a little bit goes a long way. It is actually easy to use too much before you're used to it. I find that this covers amazingly, but does not give you the look of wearing concealer, just a brighter under-eye area. It looks incredibly natural. It never looks cakey and does not settle into fine lines. I have it in shade 3 and it is a perfect match. Although it is quite expensive, I would definitely buy it again. A good concealer is very important to me, and as I said, a little bit goes a long way, so I anticipate that it will last a long time!

on 11/10/2009 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I've used this for a few months and find that I don't reach for my other concealers anymore--nay, not even my CdP--because this suits all my concealing needs. I love the applicator--that skinny brush allows precise application, and you can wipe off the excess product on the rim of the component as you withdraw the wand. I'm a MAC C3, Stila C, Px Traceless Level 3, and 3.5 is a perfect match for both my undereyes and face. I love the opacity of this, the liquid yet creamy texture, and the ease with which it applies. I also find that it doesn't crease or emphasize the lines around my eyes, doesn't travel, and still looks quite fresh at the end of the day. This product almost covers the couple of spots of melasma I have, and that's saying something--nothing else has come as close or looked as natural on the skin. Since I can use this sparingly, it will last a long time. I thought I was crazy when I bought this because I was sure that CdP was my grail concealer, but I was wrong. This concealer doesn't require the tricky balance of moisturization that CdP does, it's easier to blend (especially around the eyes), it's difficult to overapply, and it looks more natural on the skin (no caking). I think I'll be repurchasing this many times.

on 1/24/2009 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

let me start with the packaging, nice sleek, the brush id small but works really well and has the ultimate armani touch. but for me the product ebds exactly here. although i am a big big armani make up fan, this product broke my heart. :(
was running out of concealer so i decided to give it a go.. went there to try before i am spending my money on it, blending like a dream, no setting into fine lines, inside the shop colour looks fine, outside yellow-for ref i am neutral undertoned-, couple hours later the itchy feeling was unbearableand when i checked myself in the mirror i saw that the same kind of allergic reaction developed under my eyes when i tried ysl touche eclat.. no thx.

on 12/7/2008 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Probably the best under eye concealer ever. Moisturizing and its color palette is just right.

like many others have said, this seems to be the one concealer that miraculously does NOT settle into the fine lines within 1 hour like so many others do - it seems to last a bit longer. I was totally amazed at this fact, as 99% of concealers i try end up creeping into those fine lines after an hour! this is a highly pigmented liquid (thinner than mark cealer by Shu Uemura, another great pro-cealer), that blends perfectly without cakiness, thick residue, or creasing. It seems to have a light diffuser that makes the fine lines less visible, or at least a less whitening alternative to TiO2 which makes it look so natural. This concealer is so much more ultralightweight than any other concealers, like no filler at all, and doesn't have to resort to the silicone trick which only ends up smooshing, feeling "thick" and making it hard for skin to breathe. Really, really impressed this jaded makeup maven. The only drawback is the limited shade range. you may have to buy two and mix, which is a pain but worth it for the formula.

on 3/2/2007 9:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I find it very difficult to find a HG concealer. My skin is a bit dry, I have fine lines, but my circles aren't too dark. Anyways, they all seem to emphasize the lines!! I tried this concealer, and am very satisfied with it. It covers, doesn't settle, and looks very natural!! Easy to use, and you don't waste product like the pen-clicking types!! I would definitely recommend it!!