Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch
High Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision Retouch

3.5

AQUA/WATER,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,GLYCERIN,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALUMINA,OZOKERITE,TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,SILICA,ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE,METHYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN,ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE.[+/- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES,MICA]

on 10/14/2012 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I....really didn't like this. I had such high hopes...but really....this did nothing for me.
-the coverage was not good at all. my dark circles showed right through this concealer.
-the concealer is very liquidy and kind of shiny, which has a way of making my bags look even worse.
-I have trouble getting this concealer to go where I want it to because the liquid builds up too much on the applicator, and this concealer is just overall really hard to apply.
-It's very good at not looking cakey, but that's just because it's not thick enough to even cover the dark circles in the first place.

I am just so confused right now. I don't understand why a product with such amazing reviews worked so crappily for me....

on 3/23/2007 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I totally agree with (almost all) the previous reviewers, this dispenser is better than Dior Luminizer or YSL Touche Eclat....same great idea - using one product to conceal and highlight, but this one's mechanism is better (no click and turn) and easier to use. I got this in two colors so I can mix them depending on how tan I am. TIP I just got from a makeup artist: For spots or eye corners, blend any concealer or highlighter using a lip brush. It's easier to manage than a large concealer brush so doesn't end up blending the product off the small area you're trying to cover.

Video Reviews & Tutorials