Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch

Filtered by skin type : Other
Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch
High Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision Retouch

4.8

AQUA/WATER,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,GLYCERIN,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALUMINA,OZOKERITE,TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,SILICA,ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE,METHYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN,ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE.[+/- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES,MICA]

Best concealer I've ever used, not heavy like many and easy to blend. The only con I can think is the tiny bit of shimmer could be annoying if you are putting in on a large pimple or something because that might highlight it.

on 1/13/2008 12:11:00 PM

Absolutely the best concealer ever and I have tried other high end concealers and for me this works perfectly. It hides my dark shadows doesn't crease into my under eye wrinlkes,plus it brightens my under eye area. It doesn't dry out my skin or turn it into a dry crepey mess. Holy Grail.

on 3/11/2007 11:00:00 PM

Holy Grail! Doesn't crease into lines under the eyes,covers dark circles,makes me look rested and is a perfect match in #3.I wear LSF 4, and SDF in 5.5. Best high end concealer.

Highly recommend. I definitely think this is the best concealer on the market to date. Only one that covers but does not seem to make thoes crusty wrinkles under your eyes. It's not cheap but it really does seem to be the only thing out there that actually works.