Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch

Filtered by skin tone : Fair age: 36-43
Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch
High Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision Retouch

AQUA/WATER,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,GLYCERIN,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALUMINA,OZOKERITE,TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,SILICA,ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE,METHYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN,ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE.[+/- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES,MICA]

on 7/7/2014 6:59:00 AM

I have this concealer in 01 which is a perfect match for my NC 15 skin tone. I mainly use this for under eyes and find it a great concealer to hide any red spots as it blends beautifully and has a great sheer coverage without being cakey or creasing.

It is a great combination under the eyes paired with GA corrector for discoloured or dark under eyes. I find for me this works best applied under foundation. I like to paint a criss-cross with the corrector first, the brush that comes with this is great as it places the exact amount of product needed, then blend and let that dry/set then apply this concealer over the top - because it is a good light liquid consistency it gives a great coverage that does not look cakey. My current favourite brush to blend this in is the Sedona Lace foundation brush.

A little seems to go a long way so even though the tube is not massive it seems to be lasting ages.

on 12/17/2007 9:52:00 AM

Dark circles aren't a major concern for me so this stuff is used primarily to brighten my eye area. And it works great! Brush is about the size of a fine eye liner brush, so distribution isn't over done. Just apply, pat it down with ring finger, and you're good to go. More great make-up from Armani.

on 4/10/2006 2:54:00 AM

I love this concealer and no one is more surprised than I am. I have it in #2 and bought it for use primarily for the shadows and dark circles around my eyes and for touching up the area around my nose. It matches super well to my fair skin with pink undertones. I wear LSF #4. As I have gotten a little older my eyes have become slightly sunken and it causes shadows in the inner corners, and I have tried soooo many concealers that didn't work. Everything from drug store brands, to Cle de Peau, to YSL etc, all of which either caked and settled into my fine lines- which I do not see as an improvement to shadows by the way- or they didn't have enough coverage or both. The Cle de Peau everyone raves about was a caker on me. This concealer is thin and spreads out and you can put on a little or a lot and it blends in well and it covers really nicely and has a nice light reflecting quality as well. The reason that I am surprised is that thin is not supposed to be what you look for in covering dark circles and shadows from everything that I have ever read, but this one WORKS! Better than all I have tried. I am thrilled with it. I haven't attempted to use the retouch in concealing blemishes or other imperfections so I can't comment on how it works there, but if you have dark circles I would recommend that you definitely try this. I got mine from ebay actually at less than half the original cost, but I would pay full price now in a minute. Excellent product. It really works well as an primer for your eyelids to even them out before eyeshadow as well. Edited- because I found that Benefit Boing of all things is a stickier concealer and covers dark cirles better than this alone. However I still like this and it works better on the shadows around my nose and I even use a tiny bit on top of the Boing for a perfect combo product.

Video Reviews & Tutorials