Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch

Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch
High Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision Retouch

4.3

AQUA/WATER,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,GLYCERIN,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALUMINA,OZOKERITE,TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,SILICA,ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE,METHYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN,ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE.[+/- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES,MICA]

Actually, I like thin textures but this concealer was too thin for my liking. It did not brighten my dark undereye circles but kind of evaporated quickly. I really wanted to like it but have to accept that my investment didn't deliver. One has to test drive it because there are so many different opinions on this product...

on 3/19/2018 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is killer. Thank you to armani for creating this. I purchased this on my way to Mexico and I'm so glad I did! I didn't want to wear foundation there but wasn't comfortable enough with my bare skin. I used primer and this under my eyes and on my blemishes and it was perfect for both. I don't like a super intense under eye and so I appreciated the light-but effective nature of this product. Mr friend said she didn't notice I was even wearing skin makeup! DAMN THE PRICE but still gonna get it again. Beauty is pain as they say.

on 2/6/2018 8:28:00 AM

This is my HG concealer. I'm in my 40s and have dry, sensitive skin; this concealer is the ONLY ONE that never dries out my skin, never looks cakey, never fades and stays on all day. In the many years that I've been using this, I never have to reapply during the day. I dont like the price (too much!) but for what it does, I'll will continue to buy it.

on 11/26/2017 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

So the SA raved about this product, as does Make up Alley. I am not experienced in under eye concealers at all, this is one of the first few I have tried. However. I do not think that I would re-purchase this. Although it is a great colour, I love the yellow tones in the Armani cosmetics range (this is a #3 shade), and it was easily to apply, and does cover black under eye circles, and does brighten the eye area....It has slid around, got caught in my few creases and on little under eye skin textures, and somewhat coagulated. When you look at my face you can see there is under eye concealer applied and it's not performing as well as the Armani Luminous foundation. I imagine if one is very serious about under eye concealers they would likely use an under eye primer with it...I would put it slightly above not wearing anything so I would rate it a 3.

on 8/3/2017 7:43:00 PM

I've been using this concealer for about 4 years.
Recently I ran out and it was sold out everywhere, usually if that happens then it means they are discontinuing it or formulating.

Finally got my hand on one. Noticed the packaging was different, sleek and shiny but same shape container. Lo behold after I've thrown away the packaging and used it the next day and noticed theyve also changed the shade (for 3.5). Its really unfortunate, I really preferred their old 3.5 color.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

precision brush lets you put the product where you want it. I mix 3.5 and 4 and sometimes a little of the orange color corrector one but this covers the circles under my eyes better than anything else with a minimum of creasing. Use tiny dots and pat it in or its too much. I don't have to set it with powder which is good because setting things with powder just looks wrinkly and crinkly on me. Packaging can be a little leaky if you don't keep it upright.

on 5/25/2017 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I bought this to replace YSL's Touche Eclat; I needed something with a bit more of a concealer effect. I have slight under eye circles, and wanted brightening/coverage that wouldn't settle into wrinkles. This does exactly that. Very subtle and effective. I

on 5/21/2017 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This concealer is beautifully packaged but the product lasts for 2 seconds only it directly becomes grey and causes hundreds of fine lines.
And provides very little coverage.

wouldnt recommend it at all

I've been wanting to try this concealor after looking at the reviews on here for a while now. Its not available at all the malls in my area so I had to drive a bit to get to a mall that had it. All in all it was a waste of time. I really do not get what the big deal about this concealor is. You can get the same coverage and a better shade match with L'oreal true match concealor. Its not thick enough to cover my dark circles and they are not that bad and settled into my lines pretty soon after applying. Hate to give this one a bad review after all the good things being said but save your money.

on 10/21/2016 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

A beautiful skin enhancer and that's what it should be marketed as, rather than as a concealer.

Pros:
Excellent for enhancing and illuminating skin. It contains microshimmer particles which are only visible if you get up close and personal and are actually looking for them. It's like a better version of YSL's Touche Eclat with more coverage (medium) that can be built up.

Never cakey or dry. Feels like nothing on the skin - it feels nourishing and it melts into the skin beautifully looking like skin, only better. I've never experienced anything like this with any other concealer and I've tried a good few high end ones.

At the same time it stays put. I use it to highlight above my eyebrows and it lasts all day even though I'm super oily there (I do powder though).

Cons:
The microshimmer means it's not for covering blemishes unless you want to highlight and illuminate them.
For a concealer, the coverage could be a bit better too.
I still love it for it's enhancing qualities and, so far, I haven't found anything that would work better for this purpose.