Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch

Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch
High Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision Retouch

4.3

AQUA/WATER,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,GLYCERIN,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALUMINA,OZOKERITE,TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,SILICA,ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE,METHYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN,ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE.[+/- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES,MICA]

on 5/21/2017 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This concealer is beautifully packaged but the product lasts for 2 seconds only it directly becomes grey and causes hundreds of fine lines.
And provides very little coverage.

wouldnt recommend it at all

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

It gave me a Rash. And it didnt cover very much.

on 1/24/2009 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

let me start with the packaging, nice sleek, the brush id small but works really well and has the ultimate armani touch. but for me the product ebds exactly here. although i am a big big armani make up fan, this product broke my heart. :(
was running out of concealer so i decided to give it a go.. went there to try before i am spending my money on it, blending like a dream, no setting into fine lines, inside the shop colour looks fine, outside yellow-for ref i am neutral undertoned-, couple hours later the itchy feeling was unbearableand when i checked myself in the mirror i saw that the same kind of allergic reaction developed under my eyes when i tried ysl touche eclat.. no thx.

I've been wanting to try this concealor after looking at the reviews on here for a while now. Its not available at all the malls in my area so I had to drive a bit to get to a mall that had it. All in all it was a waste of time. I really do not get what the big deal about this concealor is. You can get the same coverage and a better shade match with L'oreal true match concealor. Its not thick enough to cover my dark circles and they are not that bad and settled into my lines pretty soon after applying. Hate to give this one a bad review after all the good things being said but save your money.

on 6/12/2015 4:46:00 AM

I bought this product during Sephora's VIB sale because of the great reviews it got on this site. Unfortunately, the Sephora Website listed color #2 as the lightest. I am NW15, 3.75 in Georgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation. So definitely would have benefitted from the #1 described here which seems to have a pink undertone. I bought the pink corrector at the same time, since Bobbi Brown's correctors are pink toned for fair skinned customers. The corrector was way too dark pink, and then I read somewhere that they recommended the orange corrector for fair skintones. Very confusing. The consistency was very rich, and the brush with the very thin shape could be very useful. Unfortunately, I cannot make anymore comments until I can get my hands on the correct colors for my skintone. Georgio Armani cosmetics are astronomically expensive, that is why I ordered online from Sephora during the sale, and not at a counter where I might have gotten better color advise. GA does sometimes have a Friends and Family 20% discount event at some point during the year. If I happen upon that at the right time, I would definitely try to obtain the concealer in #1 and the corrector in orange to see if my results mimic some of the great reviews received here. But the #2 concealer was too yellow for my skintone.
**Update: Have checked Armani website, and several sites of high end department stores, and the #1 concealer does not seem to be available anywhere. I guess my search for HG concealer continues.

on 3/15/2013 3:35:00 PM

Sorely disappointed in this! At first, I loved it - it's lightWeight but still covers well. However: after catching a glimpse of myself in datlight, I realized this is glittermania! At first, I thought my e/s was the culprit, since the glitter was so visible - it almost looked like fall-out! Can't believe I shelled out somuvh $$$$ for glitter. Expected better from Armani! Much prefer Lancome Effacernes and ELs DW concealer.

on 10/14/2012 4:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I....really didn't like this. I had such high hopes...but really....this did nothing for me.
-the coverage was not good at all. my dark circles showed right through this concealer.
-the concealer is very liquidy and kind of shiny, which has a way of making my bags look even worse.
-I have trouble getting this concealer to go where I want it to because the liquid builds up too much on the applicator, and this concealer is just overall really hard to apply.
-It's very good at not looking cakey, but that's just because it's not thick enough to even cover the dark circles in the first place.

I am just so confused right now. I don't understand why a product with such amazing reviews worked so crappily for me....

on 6/4/2010 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm not sure this is the same product I tried at SAKS. I tried on the corrector which the SA said was better than the concealor on dark circles. Right across the counter was CDP so on one eye I put CDP in beige and on the other eye the SA for Armani put first a pinkish shade followed by a peachy shade. I was shocked there was only two or three colors to choose from and neither seemed great for me.

The results: next to CDP, Armani didn't even come close to providing dark eye coverage. I wore them side by side all day and the CDP did crease a little into my fine lines but still managed to look quite natural by the end of the day.

Got this concealer over the weekend, along with some other Armani products (my first time ever trying this brand, and I LOVE it). This concealer is truly amazing. It goes on so smooth, and covers my imperfections perfectly. It blends in perfectly with my foundation (Armani Designer Modeling Compact), and feels light. It is the best!

EDIT: After using it several more times, I eventually threw it to the side. For some reason my skin started reacting badly to the areas where I used the concealer, and just turning really red. I have since switched over to YSL, and never looked back.

on 10/24/2007 6:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I hated this concealor. It covered nothing up and left me w/dry cracked skin around my eye area. I always use an eye cream and still it was awful. It's expensive for doing nothing. I say go barefaced to the GA m/u counter and have them apply before you buy. Trust me you'll be glad to have found out before you walked out the store w/your new purchase.