Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch

Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch
High Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision Retouch

4.4

AQUA/WATER,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,GLYCERIN,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALUMINA,OZOKERITE,TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,SILICA,ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE,METHYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN,ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE.[+/- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES,MICA]

I've been wanting to try this concealor after looking at the reviews on here for a while now. Its not available at all the malls in my area so I had to drive a bit to get to a mall that had it. All in all it was a waste of time. I really do not get what the big deal about this concealor is. You can get the same coverage and a better shade match with L'oreal true match concealor. Its not thick enough to cover my dark circles and they are not that bad and settled into my lines pretty soon after applying. Hate to give this one a bad review after all the good things being said but save your money.

on 10/21/2016 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

A beautiful skin enhancer and that's what it should be marketed as, rather than as a concealer.

Pros:
Excellent for enhancing and illuminating skin. It contains microshimmer particles which are only visible if you get up close and personal and are actually looking for them. It's like a better version of YSL's Touche Eclat with more coverage (medium) that can be built up.

Never cakey or dry. Feels like nothing on the skin - it feels nourishing and it melts into the skin beautifully looking like skin, only better. I've never experienced anything like this with any other concealer and I've tried a good few high end ones.

At the same time it stays put. I use it to highlight above my eyebrows and it lasts all day even though I'm super oily there (I do powder though).

Cons:
The microshimmer means it's not for covering blemishes unless you want to highlight and illuminate them.
For a concealer, the coverage could be a bit better too.
I still love it for it's enhancing qualities and, so far, I haven't found anything that would work better for this purpose.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I am not a fan of Armani's Maestro concealer due to the formula. High Precision Retouch however is much different.

High Precision Retouch is a very thin formula yet packs a lot of pigment. It is very moisturizing. I found that the concealer does NOT highlight fine lines/cracks/wrinkles. Instead it seems to almost glider over them. To me, finding a good undereye concealer that won't make me look 900 years old is totally worth any price tag.

The formula is hands down one of the best I've found on the market. It reminds me a lot of Maybelline Fit Me although the Armani offers more coverage. But one con it has with a lot of concealers out there is that the shades don't run pale enough for me. :( I am NC10. Shade 01 is off the market, leaving me with Shade 02. That one is a little bit too dark. If they would bring 01 back to shelves I'd totally repurchase in a heartbeat.

on 6/5/2016 2:59:00 AM

I have tried many concealers, from Nars Radiant to Dior Star, however this remains to be my best concealer for applying to my eye area. It does not crease at all, texture is amazing and it looks natural.

I prefer the natural look. The Nars one is quite thick and did not blend well into my eye area.

on 3/17/2016 1:52:00 PM

This is BY FAR the best concealer i have ever used and i've pretty much used them all! I have terrible dark circles and am constantly on the hunt for the next best thing to hide them. This in combination with the Armani Master Corrector in pink is MAGIC.

The texture is so smooth and light but full coverage. It has a bit of a pearlescent tint to it which is great for reflecting light and it NEVER CREASES. i can wear all this all day at work and by then end of the day it still looks good. Many concealers tend to seperate under the eyes on me after a few hours of wear, this never does!

I cant say enough good things about this product, if they ever discontinue it i will cry a river!!!

Fabulous , I've been using this daily for what seems like ages, must be at least a year ,and it seems to never run out or dry out. It is my favourite as it is invisible and doesn't highlight fine lines at all . Initially expensive but you get a lot of product and need to only use a little as it blends well . Looks very natural. I use no3 , was recommended by the SA . Actually went to the counter to try the new maestro fusion foundation which I hated as it looked mask like on me , lovely SA used this while doing my face and Im so glad Ive found it ..will definitely buy again. Better than all the other top end brands Ive tried.

on 6/25/2015 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product in color #3.5 light sand which matches my NC30-35 skin tone. I think this concealer may be one of the best ones I use for under eye concealer. I have not tried to use this on top of blemishes as I mainly use it for under eye concealing. The brush is very fine and a little goes a long way. I just apply one swipe to each under eye and blend with my ring finger and comes to a nice finish. It does not crease throughout the day and holds up well. I didn't note any scent to the product upon opening, but I've never really purposely smelled the product when I opened it. It did not break me out or give me milia under my eyes. Because I only use one swipe under the eyes, I did not notice any caking or dry patches. The texture is a thin fluid-like and spreads easily. I would repurchase, even though the price tag is a bit high. If it works with my skin then I will get it.

on 6/12/2015 4:46:00 AM

I bought this product during Sephora's VIB sale because of the great reviews it got on this site. Unfortunately, the Sephora Website listed color #2 as the lightest. I am NW15, 3.75 in Georgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation. So definitely would have benefitted from the #1 described here which seems to have a pink undertone. I bought the pink corrector at the same time, since Bobbi Brown's correctors are pink toned for fair skinned customers. The corrector was way too dark pink, and then I read somewhere that they recommended the orange corrector for fair skintones. Very confusing. The consistency was very rich, and the brush with the very thin shape could be very useful. Unfortunately, I cannot make anymore comments until I can get my hands on the correct colors for my skintone. Georgio Armani cosmetics are astronomically expensive, that is why I ordered online from Sephora during the sale, and not at a counter where I might have gotten better color advise. GA does sometimes have a Friends and Family 20% discount event at some point during the year. If I happen upon that at the right time, I would definitely try to obtain the concealer in #1 and the corrector in orange to see if my results mimic some of the great reviews received here. But the #2 concealer was too yellow for my skintone.
**Update: Have checked Armani website, and several sites of high end department stores, and the #1 concealer does not seem to be available anywhere. I guess my search for HG concealer continues.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This concealer is very good at a number of things. The most important being it doesnt crease at all, thats something thats really difficult to find in concealers. However for the cost I don't think it covers very well or conceals as well as other brands. Its great if you need a concealer that doesn't crease however for the cost I wouldnt buy it again personally as I dont think it covers me very well.

Best concealer I've ever used, not heavy like many and easy to blend. The only con I can think is the tiny bit of shimmer could be annoying if you are putting in on a large pimple or something because that might highlight it.