Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch

Filtered by age: 44-55
Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch
High Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision Retouch

4.4

AQUA/WATER,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,GLYCERIN,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALUMINA,OZOKERITE,TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,SILICA,ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE,METHYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN,ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE.[+/- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES,MICA]

on 10/6/2018 7:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Precise, liquid, blends well, corrector & concealer. Best I’ve used.

on 2/6/2018 8:28:00 AM

This is my HG concealer. I'm in my 40s and have dry, sensitive skin; this concealer is the ONLY ONE that never dries out my skin, never looks cakey, never fades and stays on all day. In the many years that I've been using this, I never have to reapply during the day. I dont like the price (too much!) but for what it does, I'll will continue to buy it.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

precision brush lets you put the product where you want it. I mix 3.5 and 4 and sometimes a little of the orange color corrector one but this covers the circles under my eyes better than anything else with a minimum of creasing. Use tiny dots and pat it in or its too much. I don't have to set it with powder which is good because setting things with powder just looks wrinkly and crinkly on me. Packaging can be a little leaky if you don't keep it upright.

on 5/25/2017 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I bought this to replace YSL's Touche Eclat; I needed something with a bit more of a concealer effect. I have slight under eye circles, and wanted brightening/coverage that wouldn't settle into wrinkles. This does exactly that. Very subtle and effective. I

Fabulous , I've been using this daily for what seems like ages, must be at least a year ,and it seems to never run out or dry out. It is my favourite as it is invisible and doesn't highlight fine lines at all . Initially expensive but you get a lot of product and need to only use a little as it blends well . Looks very natural. I use no3 , was recommended by the SA . Actually went to the counter to try the new maestro fusion foundation which I hated as it looked mask like on me , lovely SA used this while doing my face and Im so glad Ive found it ..will definitely buy again. Better than all the other top end brands Ive tried.

on 6/12/2015 4:46:00 AM

I bought this product during Sephora's VIB sale because of the great reviews it got on this site. Unfortunately, the Sephora Website listed color #2 as the lightest. I am NW15, 3.75 in Georgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation. So definitely would have benefitted from the #1 described here which seems to have a pink undertone. I bought the pink corrector at the same time, since Bobbi Brown's correctors are pink toned for fair skinned customers. The corrector was way too dark pink, and then I read somewhere that they recommended the orange corrector for fair skintones. Very confusing. The consistency was very rich, and the brush with the very thin shape could be very useful. Unfortunately, I cannot make anymore comments until I can get my hands on the correct colors for my skintone. Georgio Armani cosmetics are astronomically expensive, that is why I ordered online from Sephora during the sale, and not at a counter where I might have gotten better color advise. GA does sometimes have a Friends and Family 20% discount event at some point during the year. If I happen upon that at the right time, I would definitely try to obtain the concealer in #1 and the corrector in orange to see if my results mimic some of the great reviews received here. But the #2 concealer was too yellow for my skintone.
**Update: Have checked Armani website, and several sites of high end department stores, and the #1 concealer does not seem to be available anywhere. I guess my search for HG concealer continues.

on 11/13/2012 12:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I just got this product so I'm still road testing it, therefore this review is tentative.
I applied the GA Skin high precision this morning and I liked the smooth finish it gave me. (I have to be careful of concealers that don't blend properly or settle into the lines after application) I apply a bit of product on the back of my hand and then tap it under my eyes. It's easy to layer for more coverage.
Now after nearly 12 hours, it still looks great without fading or creasing. (a good undereye cream helps; I use BB Extra repair eye cream)
I'm hoping it will continue to work for me. My only gripe is the price tag and the small amount of product you get.
For reference, I'm a NC30/C3, Asian with light to medium skin tones and the #4 is the shade I use. The SA tried the 3.5 and it looked good too but the #4 looked more natural.
EDIT: I've been using this product for about a month now and I'm sold! This concealer is heavenly to apply and blends so well. Plus, no caking or creasing after a long day. (as mentioned previously, a good eye cream is essential as a base before applying any concealer)
There is a wee bit of shimmer but I don't mind and in fact, I rather like the effect. It gives me a nice youthful glow.
Now having raved about this product, if I find something that works just as well for less money, I'll get it. I still think the price tag is exorbitant.

on 10/20/2012 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This concealer has completely blown me away. Even at 46 yrs of age I am a less is more kind of girl. While there is some darkness and fine lines under eye, I do not believe in lengthy concealer procedures.Excessive use of Concealer brushes, even fingers under the thinnest skin on one's face just doesn't seem like a great idea. I will never mess around with layers of color-correcter things, then foundation, then concealer. That seems like overkill, IMO.

That said, pretty much the only thing I have used in the last 10 yrs has been YSL Eclat. Still a very good brightener, illuminator. I will probably keep that in my arsenal as well. But the extra darkness I notice of late has bothered me so I went hunting and testing.

But this here little tube is a GODSEND for literally removing the dark. I don't use the applicater- I gently tap with ring finger only from inner corner to about a third of the way out. No settling in fine lines. They got this just right! The perfect balance of moisture and coverage for a very tricky area. I am Nc 42-44 and am loving this in 3.5. Makes for a seamless non-made up look with my favorite foundations and for real natural days works well with just foundation primer. This is definitely worth checking out!

on 6/1/2012 10:27:00 AM

I think this is an ok concealer. Considering the reviews, I was expecting it to knock my socks off and it didn't. :( My favorite concealer is currently Estee Lauder Double Wear layered over Bobbie Brown Corrector in Bisque.

I have really bad dark circles. I need something that does the job. But even using both of those products together, I still have some darkness under my eyes, so I'm always looking for something better.

on 11/21/2009 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I agree with the positive reviews: this liquid concealer is very pigmented, covers well, and has a lovely creamy texture. It has enough creaminess to blend easily, but not too much. Some concealers are so creamy and emollient that they don't last; this product gets it right. Though there are not many shades, 3.5 is a perfect match for my skin tone. The only thing that is negative for me is the tiny-skinny brush. This brush works if you are covering a blemish, but if you are using this for the undereye area, the skinny brush is problematic. I either transfer it to my finger or use a concealer brush. Oh, and I guess the price is a drawback too, but this is GA after all, not MAC. If you are shopping at the GA counter, you have to expect sticker shock. Overall, a great product. (This is still #2 for me, Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer is still my #1 due to its unparalleled coverage power.)