Giorgio Armani Beauty High Precision Retouch

Filtered by age: 36-43
Giorgio Armani Beauty High Precision Retouch

4.4

AQUA/WATER,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,GLYCERIN,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALUMINA,OZOKERITE,TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,SILICA,ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE,METHYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN,ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE.[+/- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES,MICA]

Actually, I like thin textures but this concealer was too thin for my liking. It did not brighten my dark undereye circles but kind of evaporated quickly. I really wanted to like it but have to accept that my investment didn't deliver. One has to test drive it because there are so many different opinions on this product...

I've been wanting to try this concealor after looking at the reviews on here for a while now. Its not available at all the malls in my area so I had to drive a bit to get to a mall that had it. All in all it was a waste of time. I really do not get what the big deal about this concealor is. You can get the same coverage and a better shade match with L'oreal true match concealor. Its not thick enough to cover my dark circles and they are not that bad and settled into my lines pretty soon after applying. Hate to give this one a bad review after all the good things being said but save your money.

on 3/17/2016 1:52:00 PM

This is BY FAR the best concealer i have ever used and i've pretty much used them all! I have terrible dark circles and am constantly on the hunt for the next best thing to hide them. This in combination with the Armani Master Corrector in pink is MAGIC.

The texture is so smooth and light but full coverage. It has a bit of a pearlescent tint to it which is great for reflecting light and it NEVER CREASES. i can wear all this all day at work and by then end of the day it still looks good. Many concealers tend to seperate under the eyes on me after a few hours of wear, this never does!

I cant say enough good things about this product, if they ever discontinue it i will cry a river!!!

on 7/7/2014 6:59:00 AM

I have this concealer in 01 which is a perfect match for my NC 15 skin tone. I mainly use this for under eyes and find it a great concealer to hide any red spots as it blends beautifully and has a great sheer coverage without being cakey or creasing.

It is a great combination under the eyes paired with GA corrector for discoloured or dark under eyes. I find for me this works best applied under foundation. I like to paint a criss-cross with the corrector first, the brush that comes with this is great as it places the exact amount of product needed, then blend and let that dry/set then apply this concealer over the top - because it is a good light liquid consistency it gives a great coverage that does not look cakey. My current favourite brush to blend this in is the Sedona Lace foundation brush.

A little seems to go a long way so even though the tube is not massive it seems to be lasting ages.

on 4/15/2011 12:29:00 PM

Wow! I love, love, love this concealer. It is really a fabulous product. It is a very liquidy consistence which is great because you can layer it and layer it, depending on the coverage you need, and it NEVER gets cakey. At first I had a hard time applying it and getting it to blend properly and realized it was because I was using a BRUSH. I switch to the Sephora red Multi-Purpose sponge and it goes on beautifully...you cannot tell you have any product on your face. First I dab it on the area that needs coverage and then i blot/blend into my skin. A tiny bit goes a long way so this may SEEM pricey, it really isnt' because it lasts so long. Honestly I would pay any price for this. Believe it or not, an even BETTER product is teh Georgio Armani Master Corrector in Pink. It's my HG and I have tried hundreds of different products. I would even buy the master corrector before the concealer.

on 11/14/2010 4:44:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The best concealer out there. The applicator brush is excellent - very slim allowing for the most delicate of touch-ups. Gives perfect coverage for dark eye cirlcles - I always looks as though I've had a good night's sleep! Lasts all day and never looks cakey. I use #3 which is a perfect match for my skin tone.

on 10/28/2010 4:14:00 AM

An excellent concealer. Does a much better job than Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat or even Guerlain Issima Precious Light (my second favorite). Even the tiniest amount will cover all your dark circles.

on 8/18/2010 1:17:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I would buy this forever and ever as long as they keep making this. I use this mostly for undereyes and highlighting. The thin brush is great and I use two swipes then blend in with my pinky to cover the darkness I get from allergies. I usually go through a tube a year as the product is very pigmented. The color range is great and it leaves a touch of luminosity whenever I use it. The formula is so beautiful that I wish they can make it into a larger size or in a tube form. Its more fluid than MUFE longwearing concealer which I use for troubled spots and blemishes.

on 7/25/2010 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I received this in a wonderful swap & have now found my (current) HG product for my under eye shadows/blue circles.. I have fair skin & I usually look tired because you can see the blue under my eyes since the area is so thin skinned.. I have this in #2. I dot this right along the hollow, swipe it down the same line with my finger then do a quick sideways smoothing/dabbing to blend it.. a tiny bit at the outside corner of my eye to get rid of that shadow and slight redness, set with Valerie Beverly Hills in Toast (love it, ck the reviews), and it is near perfect. It has a nice liquid consistency but grabs the skin very well! No creasing or settling, and it does not give me that dry crepe-y look either. I do get the slight sparkle from the "light reflecting pearls" after I set with the powder, and that is the only thing I wish it didn't do. Sometimes it's pretty, sometimes when I just want to go natural and have a no-mu look, it's noticeable to me, prob not to others though. It gives me enough coverage and brightening for what I need and looks very natural too.

on 6/4/2010 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm not sure this is the same product I tried at SAKS. I tried on the corrector which the SA said was better than the concealor on dark circles. Right across the counter was CDP so on one eye I put CDP in beige and on the other eye the SA for Armani put first a pinkish shade followed by a peachy shade. I was shocked there was only two or three colors to choose from and neither seemed great for me.

The results: next to CDP, Armani didn't even come close to providing dark eye coverage. I wore them side by side all day and the CDP did crease a little into my fine lines but still managed to look quite natural by the end of the day.