Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch

Filtered by hair type : Other age: 30-35
Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch
High Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision Retouch

4.3

AQUA/WATER,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,GLYCERIN,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALUMINA,OZOKERITE,TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,SILICA,ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE,METHYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN,ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE.[+/- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES,MICA]

on 11/26/2017 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

So the SA raved about this product, as does Make up Alley. I am not experienced in under eye concealers at all, this is one of the first few I have tried. However. I do not think that I would re-purchase this. Although it is a great colour, I love the yellow tones in the Armani cosmetics range (this is a #3 shade), and it was easily to apply, and does cover black under eye circles, and does brighten the eye area....It has slid around, got caught in my few creases and on little under eye skin textures, and somewhat coagulated. When you look at my face you can see there is under eye concealer applied and it's not performing as well as the Armani Luminous foundation. I imagine if one is very serious about under eye concealers they would likely use an under eye primer with it...I would put it slightly above not wearing anything so I would rate it a 3.

on 2/8/2015 5:49:00 PM

I love this stuff. I love the formula - light and easy to blend. It blends well into the skin so it looks natural as opposed to heavier concealers where it sits inelegantly on top of the skin. It has shimmer and this can be a deal breaker for some, but I don't mind it. There is one con for me - the brush can be a little scratchy and irritates my delicate skin. Other than this small issue, I love love love! Definitely will repurchase.

on 1/18/2011 4:09:00 PM

I am so glad I did my research on MUA and youtube and found out about the Giorgio Armani high precision concealer. One reviewer descibed this as her HG concealer and brought up a very good point about how the skin under our eyes is very thin compared to the rest of our face so it wouldn't make sense to cake on a thick product and expect that concealer to look natural all day so we are better off using a product in liquid form rather than a creamy concealer.
After testing the product at the Giorgio Armani counter I was amazed how thinly the liquid product applied to my skin and yet it was highly pigmented and covered up my dark circles so well and also brighten the undereye area. This product is much more expensive than other concealers I have purchased in the past such as Benefit erase paste and Bobbi Brown creamy concealer however, in my opinion it is worth it and a little goes a long way. I would most defintely repurchase this product.
For reference, I am NC20-25 in MAC, Medium in Benefit Erase Paste and Sand in Bobbil Brown creamy concealer and was color matched #3 in Giorgio Armani Precision concealer

on 11/1/2007 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I loved this product. I like the applicator brush and although it's incredibly fluid (almost runny), this concealer has enough pigmentation to conceal my dreadful dark circles. It doesn't conceal them completely, but that leaves an incredibly artificial look to me and those tend to cake on me.

I bought this after having many expectations about it and I don't feel cheated at all. Will repurchase beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Video Reviews & Tutorials