Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch

Filtered by age: 30-35
Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch
High Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision Retouch

4.4

AQUA/WATER,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,GLYCERIN,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALUMINA,OZOKERITE,TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,SILICA,ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE,METHYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN,ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE.[+/- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES,MICA]

on 10/21/2016 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

A beautiful skin enhancer and that's what it should be marketed as, rather than as a concealer.

Pros:
Excellent for enhancing and illuminating skin. It contains microshimmer particles which are only visible if you get up close and personal and are actually looking for them. It's like a better version of YSL's Touche Eclat with more coverage (medium) that can be built up.

Never cakey or dry. Feels like nothing on the skin - it feels nourishing and it melts into the skin beautifully looking like skin, only better. I've never experienced anything like this with any other concealer and I've tried a good few high end ones.

At the same time it stays put. I use it to highlight above my eyebrows and it lasts all day even though I'm super oily there (I do powder though).

Cons:
The microshimmer means it's not for covering blemishes unless you want to highlight and illuminate them.
For a concealer, the coverage could be a bit better too.
I still love it for it's enhancing qualities and, so far, I haven't found anything that would work better for this purpose.

on 6/5/2016 2:59:00 AM

I have tried many concealers, from Nars Radiant to Dior Star, however this remains to be my best concealer for applying to my eye area. It does not crease at all, texture is amazing and it looks natural.

I prefer the natural look. The Nars one is quite thick and did not blend well into my eye area.

Best concealer I've ever used, not heavy like many and easy to blend. The only con I can think is the tiny bit of shimmer could be annoying if you are putting in on a large pimple or something because that might highlight it.

on 2/19/2015 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I recently purchased the Master Corrector #2 along with the High Precision Retouch in 3.5 at my local Sephora. They are must-haves if you are someone who struggles with dark circles yet do not want anything to cake or settle into fine lines (which most concealers do... and who wants that?). This comes in a slim, small tube with a superfine brush applicator. The texture is silky and very light - I find this to be even lighter than YSL's Touche Eclat, and with more light reflecting properties (i.e. very, very fine shimmer). I am shade 8 in Armani Luminous Silk Foundation (a perfect match), Syracuse in NARS (although Syracuse is slightly yellow), 420 Bisque N in Lancome Tient Idole Ultra, and 3.5 is a terrific brightener/ highlighter for under my eyes without giving me reverse raccoon eyes.

on 2/8/2015 5:49:00 PM

I love this stuff. I love the formula - light and easy to blend. It blends well into the skin so it looks natural as opposed to heavier concealers where it sits inelegantly on top of the skin. It has shimmer and this can be a deal breaker for some, but I don't mind it. There is one con for me - the brush can be a little scratchy and irritates my delicate skin. Other than this small issue, I love love love! Definitely will repurchase.

on 12/21/2014 5:14:00 PM

At the moment it is my favourite concealer! Before I used to use M.A.C. Pro Longwear which is really good but I feel it is heavy for my eyes at times.

Here is my video review where I compare them:

Armani PROS:
- makes your eyes LUMINOUS
- absorbs well
- easy to distribute
- precision brush

CONS:
- Expensive

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I am not a person to wear undereye concealers because they all get cakey and mucky on me after a few hours making it really obvious that i'm wearing makeup and making me look older. This however, was given to me as a present, and I have to say that this is THE BEST concealer out there in the market. It covers my dark circles beautifully and brightens my whole eye area wonderfully. It doesn't cake and applying this is a breeze (swipe on the spots i need concealing and then dab with fingers). I also do not need to apply powder on top to set it because it just looks like skin but better and lasts all day on me. The colour #1 is the perfect shade for my NC15/GA Luminous Silk #3/NARS Gobi skintone. I am in love with this!

on 3/13/2014 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Amazing concealer! I love the fact that it's not drying, that it brightens and covers dark circles & can be used on eye lids as a primer (not a good one though). My shade is # 3.
The only problem - it's very expensive, $39 is too much for a concealer.. but I might purchase it if I don't find anything else the same quality for better price, as I was VERY IMPRESSED how it covers and brightens! It does not crease and does not dry out my eye area. Looks amazing in photos.
Only minus: It does not work as eye primer as I was told. My Armani eye shadows were a mess after just 5 hours.

on 7/24/2013 7:37:00 AM

This is a very lightweight-feeling concealer which does cover quite well despite being quite a runny consistency. It has a lot of sparkle though, which I do find to be offputting especially when the concealer wears off leaving the sparkle behind.

I purchased 02 online which is way too pale for my NC10-15 skin (which is one of the reasons that I don't think I will be buying again). It is very pricy and although the next shade down is a better match (I swatched in Bloomingdales which is what I should have done in the first place) the annoying brush puts me off buying again. The brush is very thin and makes applying to large areas time consuming.

The finish is quite natural looking but because it dries fast it can tend to look patchy over large areas. I will update when I have tried it in more humid weather to see how it lasts, but I don't think this is a HG.

on 3/31/2013 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really wish this wasn't so damn awesome. I really wish the colour wasn't such a good match, that it didn't resist setting into the lines under my eyes, or provide such silky and easily blendable coverage. Why do I wish this wasn't so good?

The price is ridiculous and you get an eeny-weeny tube.

Having said that, a little goes a very, very, very long way. I use the product that comes up on the shaft of the wand and that's usually enough to take care of both eyes and any blemishes or redness on my face. I've been using this for at least 6 months and I think I still have a lot left.

The formula is a thickish liquid, and is very pigmented. I dab a little where I need it, pat out to cover, leave for 20 seconds or so and then gently blend with a fingertip. The texture is great, not drying under my eyes, but stays put on pimples and on a broken vein on my nose on a hot day.

Although I'll moan about the price, I'll be re-buying this.