Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch

Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch
High Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision Retouch

4.3

AQUA/WATER,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,GLYCERIN,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALUMINA,OZOKERITE,TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,SILICA,ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE,METHYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN,ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE.[+/- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES,MICA]

on 11/26/2017 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

So the SA raved about this product, as does Make up Alley. I am not experienced in under eye concealers at all, this is one of the first few I have tried. However. I do not think that I would re-purchase this. Although it is a great colour, I love the yellow tones in the Armani cosmetics range (this is a #3 shade), and it was easily to apply, and does cover black under eye circles, and does brighten the eye area....It has slid around, got caught in my few creases and on little under eye skin textures, and somewhat coagulated. When you look at my face you can see there is under eye concealer applied and it's not performing as well as the Armani Luminous foundation. I imagine if one is very serious about under eye concealers they would likely use an under eye primer with it...I would put it slightly above not wearing anything so I would rate it a 3.

on 8/3/2017 7:43:00 PM

I've been using this concealer for about 4 years.
Recently I ran out and it was sold out everywhere, usually if that happens then it means they are discontinuing it or formulating.

Finally got my hand on one. Noticed the packaging was different, sleek and shiny but same shape container. Lo behold after I've thrown away the packaging and used it the next day and noticed theyve also changed the shade (for 3.5). Its really unfortunate, I really preferred their old 3.5 color.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

precision brush lets you put the product where you want it. I mix 3.5 and 4 and sometimes a little of the orange color corrector one but this covers the circles under my eyes better than anything else with a minimum of creasing. Use tiny dots and pat it in or its too much. I don't have to set it with powder which is good because setting things with powder just looks wrinkly and crinkly on me. Packaging can be a little leaky if you don't keep it upright.

on 5/25/2017 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I bought this to replace YSL's Touche Eclat; I needed something with a bit more of a concealer effect. I have slight under eye circles, and wanted brightening/coverage that wouldn't settle into wrinkles. This does exactly that. Very subtle and effective. I

on 5/21/2017 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This concealer is beautifully packaged but the product lasts for 2 seconds only it directly becomes grey and causes hundreds of fine lines.
And provides very little coverage.

wouldnt recommend it at all

I've been wanting to try this concealor after looking at the reviews on here for a while now. Its not available at all the malls in my area so I had to drive a bit to get to a mall that had it. All in all it was a waste of time. I really do not get what the big deal about this concealor is. You can get the same coverage and a better shade match with L'oreal true match concealor. Its not thick enough to cover my dark circles and they are not that bad and settled into my lines pretty soon after applying. Hate to give this one a bad review after all the good things being said but save your money.

on 10/21/2016 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

A beautiful skin enhancer and that's what it should be marketed as, rather than as a concealer.

Pros:
Excellent for enhancing and illuminating skin. It contains microshimmer particles which are only visible if you get up close and personal and are actually looking for them. It's like a better version of YSL's Touche Eclat with more coverage (medium) that can be built up.

Never cakey or dry. Feels like nothing on the skin - it feels nourishing and it melts into the skin beautifully looking like skin, only better. I've never experienced anything like this with any other concealer and I've tried a good few high end ones.

At the same time it stays put. I use it to highlight above my eyebrows and it lasts all day even though I'm super oily there (I do powder though).

Cons:
The microshimmer means it's not for covering blemishes unless you want to highlight and illuminate them.
For a concealer, the coverage could be a bit better too.
I still love it for it's enhancing qualities and, so far, I haven't found anything that would work better for this purpose.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I am not a fan of Armani's Maestro concealer due to the formula. High Precision Retouch however is much different.

High Precision Retouch is a very thin formula yet packs a lot of pigment. It is very moisturizing. I found that the concealer does NOT highlight fine lines/cracks/wrinkles. Instead it seems to almost glider over them. To me, finding a good undereye concealer that won't make me look 900 years old is totally worth any price tag.

The formula is hands down one of the best I've found on the market. It reminds me a lot of Maybelline Fit Me although the Armani offers more coverage. But one con it has with a lot of concealers out there is that the shades don't run pale enough for me. :( I am NC10. Shade 01 is off the market, leaving me with Shade 02. That one is a little bit too dark. If they would bring 01 back to shelves I'd totally repurchase in a heartbeat.

on 6/5/2016 2:59:00 AM

I have tried many concealers, from Nars Radiant to Dior Star, however this remains to be my best concealer for applying to my eye area. It does not crease at all, texture is amazing and it looks natural.

I prefer the natural look. The Nars one is quite thick and did not blend well into my eye area.

on 3/17/2016 1:52:00 PM

This is BY FAR the best concealer i have ever used and i've pretty much used them all! I have terrible dark circles and am constantly on the hunt for the next best thing to hide them. This in combination with the Armani Master Corrector in pink is MAGIC.

The texture is so smooth and light but full coverage. It has a bit of a pearlescent tint to it which is great for reflecting light and it NEVER CREASES. i can wear all this all day at work and by then end of the day it still looks good. Many concealers tend to seperate under the eyes on me after a few hours of wear, this never does!

I cant say enough good things about this product, if they ever discontinue it i will cry a river!!!