LUSH Karma Kream

LUSH Karma Kream

3.8

Orange Flower Water (Citrus Aurantium dulcis, Aqua) , Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) , Glycerine , Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao) , Stearic Acid , Triethanolamine , Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin) , Orange Oil (Citrus Aurantium dulcis) , Lavendin Oil (Lavandula hybrida) , Pine Oil (Pinus) , Lemongrass Oil (Cymbopogon schoenanthus) , Elemi Oil (Canarium luzonicum) , Tincture of Benzoin (Styrax benzoin) , Cetearyl Alcohol , *Cinnamal , *Citral , *Geraniol , *Citronellol , *Limonene , *Linalool , Perfume , Methylparaben , Propylparaben

on 3/9/2016 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Help me, I cannot get enough of this scent... I was immediately drawn to it, but also torn about it for a long time. But the more I used it, the more I loved it. It's a kind of heady, intoxicating smell, unlike anything else I've ever smelt. I actually see why it divides people into two groups: those who adore it, and those who can't stand it. It's different, complex, sexy, fun, and a little bit hippie-esque. Used all over the body, it's scented enough to be able to use it instead of a perfume. So if you don't like lotions with a smell that lingers, this probably isn't for you - at least not to use all over. I love it, though.

As for the actual lotion, it's fairly rich in texture and I find it moderately moisturizing. Definitely not something for those who are extremely dry, but perfect for my normal skin. It sinks into the skin pretty quickly, and it doesn't leave a greasy residue (my pet peeve is when lotions do that). My one complaint is that I go through a pot like this way too fast. And not only because I use it a lot, but because it doesn't go very long. I find that Vanilla dee-light, my other fave Lush lotion, lasts me a lot longer despite being a little bit thinner in consistency.

I always have a pot of this at home, and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

on 1/4/2016 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I would venture to call this lushs lightest moisturizer/lotion. It works great however and you can go about your business after you use it, you don't feel like you are covered in this buttery lotion. The smell is an addiction and even for someone like me with dry skin karma kream has a place in my heart!

To Read all 75 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

There's something about the smell of this that i adore! 'Karma' seems to be the perfect word to describe it. The scent is almost 'spiritual' in a sense. Although i have heard many say they adore it (i ran back to buy a full jar the same day they gave me the sample!) But many people actually hate it. I guess there's not much room for in-betweeners when it comes down to this, you like it, or you hate it! I suggest get a sample prior to buying in case you dislike the smell or feel of the cream.

Update: This is a really nice smell, but the container is not exactly convenient. While i still adore the smell, i don't quite like it as much as i used to.

on 9/13/2014 8:30:00 AM

I bought this purely for the scent, because I'm fairly obsessed with the karma scent. Pleased to say it's actually a lovely body lotion, it's light and quick to absorb, and it leaves my skin soft and smooth. The scent lingers nicely too!

on 8/17/2014 10:30:00 PM

Thank goodness for samples. Smells like our local gift/head shop selling oddball toys, incense, random hippie clothes and jewelry. I cannot wear this out in public or to work, though I can picture some people buying this specifically for the scent.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this cream! Will definitely be repurchasing :) for all the prior people talking about how strong this scent is I could actually have the cream a little stronger, but I love it no matter what! It's the perfect treat for myself, expensive enough to spoil myself treat wise but not so expensive that I can't afford to buy it :p I know some people really aren't into the smell, (seems like a love or hate kinda deal) but I feel really special while wearing this scent :) would recommend to almost anyone that likes a citrusy/earthy smell. Love it!

on 8/7/2014 4:43:00 PM

Umm so I got this like two days ago.. And in the shop it smelled great n stuff.. I put two nights ago and it was okay.. But yesterday.. I out it and I was sooooo close to throw up from how strong the fragrance is.. I had to shower and even after I did the smell didn't dully go.. I couldn't enter my room for like an hour.. I hate the smell I can't stand it.. It's either you love it or hate it and I hate it.. So I went to the shop and wanted to return it.. And I said I got a reaction because of it and exchanged it with something else.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Krama Kream has a unique and exotic scent. It is a pleasant mix of feminine and masculine notes. Perfect for ladies who like a scent that isn't too sweet.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is a highly scented cream that feels great on the skin, but I wouldn't wear it to work or anything. In fact, right now, I pretty much only wear it before bed. I do love the smell, but I understand not everyone does. My recommendation is to try it before you buy it. LUSH will make you a sample. Other than that, it's very moisturizing without feeling heavy or greasy. This is a repurchase for me.

on 3/7/2014 1:42:00 PM

I have rebought this moisturiser 3 times, I love it. I am totally addicted to the karma scent and own EVERYTHING karma.

It's not a heavy moisturiser, which I like because it doesn't leave me feeling sticky all day. The scent clings well. It just smells like head shops/hippy shops and I adore that.

It's kind of expensive (12 I think for the largest pot), but seems to last me a while if I use it sparingly.