UD 'Asphyxia' -Product Review Image. NOT for swap! (Uploaded by LilSphinx)

4.3

price range

Reviews

3.0

Jan/14/2009

In the pot this shadow reminds me of shimmery butterfly wings. It is a purple with an almost aqua sheen when moved in direct light. However, I found I had to really pack it on to get the same color on my lid, and the shimmer seems to be lost. It is a pretty shadow but not as good as I expected it to be.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairRed

Jan/12/2009

Pretty pink thats cool enough to wear alone! Love this color for lazy days when I don't feel like doing much to my face!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (124 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

2.0

Dec/21/2008

I bought this because it looked like it had a pretty blue duo-chrome effect to it. In the pot it looks amazing, but applied...not so much. I used this for one simple look & while it was soft & really pretty, it's nothing to particularly rave about. I'd consider using this as a 'filler' colour when doing a gradient look or when a light colour is needed for blending.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (282 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

fromjulalg

Dec/14/2008

Awesome cool toned purple that looks really good with black eyeshadow and brightens my blue eyes. I can see this working on just about any eye color, and like all Urban Decay non-glittery eyeshadows, it goes on like a dream.

About reviewer (222 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

Nov/11/2008

I have this in the wallflower pallette. A very pretty pale lavender with sparkle,. i get compliments on my hazel eyes when i wear it. The palletess fall apart easily, which i hate, and it creases a little without a primer,

About reviewer (75 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

Oct/26/2008

This is not an ordinary shade at all, and that is one reason why I appreciate it. Asphyxia is such a gorgeous lavender color that looks awesome with black eyeliner. The color lasts for a long time, and there is still something very soft and feminine about it. This eyeshadow definitely gets you noticed in a very good way! If it works for you, wear it!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

fromMojie

Oct/21/2008

Asphyxia is a beautiful, pale purple with blue iridescence that gives it more depth than your standard run of the mill lilac/lavender shadow.<br>
<br>
Like all UD shadows, it has a very smooth, easily blendable texture with quite a bit of pigment, but I need to use UD's Primer Potion to get it to show up (and stay on) my lids (I'm NW20 in MAC's foundations but …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (210 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

Oct/19/2008

Before this I had Grifter, which I like to think of the overly glitterly version what I was looking for. Then I found Asphyxia, and I fell in love with it.

It is very pigmented and shows up beautifully, though it isn't too overwhelming. I get many compliments whenever I wear it and I think it looks gorgeous. I usually use this shade on the lid with Last Call on the crease (they …

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

EyesBrown

Aug/30/2008

Lavendar with blue shift.
Think MAC Stars N Rockets, but lavender with blue shine.
The application is similar to Stars N Rockets, too. Can be applied sheerly & is buildable.
This is a very wearable color.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther

Jul/17/2008

It is very cool toned eye shadow.Lavander with blue and pink shimmers.It doesnt look shimmery on the eyes but its kind of mixture of metallic and pearly eye shadows.Its staying power ups to your eye shadow base.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure