UD 'Asphyxia' -Product Review Image. NOT for swap! (Uploaded by LilSphinx)

4.3

81%
would repurchase
4.2/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/26/2003

This was the very first shadow I ever bought from UD, almost 6 years ago. It is an awesome purple that flashes blue. Everytime I wear it I get complements on the colour. It has awesome staying power. Would I repurchase? I already have, several times.

About reviewer (297 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

Jan/19/2003

This shade is a pretty purple/lavender with a bluish opalescence to it. Very pretty for nighttime eyes.

About reviewer (1406 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBrown

Jan/04/2003

I was expecting this to be a purple with a blue sheen like the website describes but it's actually a lavender with a pinkish sheen, not very flattering imo... if you too find this to be way too pinky and want a true purple with blue tone get MAC's violet pigment.

About reviewer (387 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Dec/18/2002

i love this color! very unique, and it goes on sheer, which is great since you could always put on more shadow to build up the color.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

Nov/26/2002

I'm really liking this color. It's a shimmery light purple that flashes blue. It's a very pretty color, especially layered over the light blue shade of Speed.

About reviewer (329 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Nov/25/2002

This is a purple with an iridecent sheen. It doesn't suit my coloring too well.

About reviewer (3778 reviews)

SkinDry, Other

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Sep/09/2002

It's a really cool looking purple. I have to worry about putting to much on or it looks like someone punched me in the eye. I just love the way it goes on and that it has that purple-blue sheen.

About reviewer (464 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

Aug/01/2002

I love this shadow, it's so pretty IMO. It's a lovely light lavender that flashes irridescent blue, looks great on green eyes. I only have this in my Rock Star Face Case, but I'd defintely buy a full size if I were to run out.

About reviewer (351 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Other, Other

Aug/01/2002

This is an okay color,a sheer violet purple with no glitter.I had to apply this really sheer as to not have it look too dark.

About reviewer (151 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination

HairBlond

EyesHazel

fromamyaub

Mar/30/2002

Really pretty lavender shade with a nice blue shimmery sheen to it. Looks very nice for nighttime eye looks.

About reviewer (1962 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool