Neutrogena Visibly Even Foaming Cleanser

3.9

Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Myristic Acid, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Glycol Distearate, Lauric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyethylene, Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Cetyl Alcohol, Soybean Seed Extract (Glycine Soja), Ascorbyl Glucoside, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Grapefruit Extract (Vitis Vinifera), Butylene Glycol, Morus Bombycis Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates/C10 30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance 5/29/09

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

I found this for $4.50 at Marshalls which was a great deal. This foaming cleanser is really good if you have dry skin, because it is very moisturizing on the skin. I have oily skin with monthly dry patches of skin caused by acne scarring due to PMS, and this month the patches of skin were all over the place to say the least. After using this cleanser for 2 days the dry patches of skin peeled off on their own and my face feels super soft after using it in the shower. It doesn't really get rid of all the oil produced by my face, but it doesn't strip it of moisture if that makes sense.
Really good, gentle, and it smells amazing. Do recommend if you can find it!

My usual DS foaming cleanser is Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Revitalizing Foaming Cleanser but sometimes I'll try out something else. I found this to work beautifully for my combo-oily skin. It cleanses thoroughly, even removes my mascara. And it doesn't dry my skin out in the least, leaves it feeling pretty soft actually.

The product itself has a rich, thick consistency and it provides a good amount of lather. Rinses cleanly, leaves no residue behind. There are some scrubby bits in there too (micro-beads maybe?) so there is a small amount of exfoliation as well.

No complaints really. I give this a four out of five because there are other foaming cleansers out there that I like better (Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser, Algenist Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser) but this is great for the price. I like this a lot and I would buy it again.

I used this a couple years ago when I had terrible acne and felt like this helped with the redness in my skin. The cleanser was not irritating and seemed to somewhat soothe my skin. The ingredients list makes me a bit nervous with all those unpronounceable ones clustered in there, so I probably would not buy this again.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I like this product because it did actually helped fade my dark hyperpigmentation marks and a scratch on my face. I wasn't expecting it to, but after about 3 months of use I realised that my dark marks were not as prominent anymore. I had to go closer to the mirror to see them...YAY!

I wash my face with the Simple Kind to Skin bar soap first, then I use this and take my time massaging it into my skin. It's very hydrating and gentle in exfoliating which means you can use it everyday.

Definitely a keeper for someone who is patient that wants to face hyperpigmentation marks.

Oh, and it smells great too!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

LOOOVVVEE ITTT!!! This the best face product I have ever purchased! It cleans my face very well and I have seen a significant difference in my skin!....my dark.spots have lightened up and my face looks a lot more even toned!. The beads are sparse compared to a typical scrub bt im thankful because too many beads in a product always irritate my skin it. So if youre looking for a mild daily exfoliator then this is ur product. Ive tried many things b4, much without success but this is one of them that rele rele rele works!!!!!!

Beads are not the right texture to exfoliate my skin. Overly fragranced - my bathroom smells like this cleanser for hours after using it. I'm trying to clean my skin not coat it with perfume. Made my skin breakout after a few days. It's headed for the trash.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I was looking for a cleanser with micobeads, I came across this and bought it. The first day I used it I really like it because my face felt really clean. After the third day I noticed new little breakout all over my face so I stopped using it. Did not work for me. Its really creamy and it does not foam too much.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have been using this product for about 2 weeks now. I use it in the mornings and noticed my skin looks amazing when I use it! I don't have much acne anymore, now they're mostly scars ): but this product works wonders! I noticed my scars are fading and I don't always need to wear makeup to cover up my scars now! Best discovery ever!

I use this cleanser everyday in the morning, and I am LOVING it. My skin seems so much brighter and it isn't as red as it was a few months ago. The price is a little high, but it is worth it for something so amazing! I have an oily t-zone and dry cheeks, and after using this cleanser, my skin is not dry or oily. My skin is so soft and smooth! LOVE IT!

I only review facial cleaners after I have finished off a tube. With that in play, I believe I have enough knowledge to write a review.
I picked this up at Walmart for about $6.50 (a little more than I usually pay for, but an average price overall). I use this once a day, right before I go to bed. After a month or two of using this cleanser, my face has become a little more even.
I was able to judge this because I have a half a pea sized sun spot on my cheek. I noticed it has definitely become lighter and less noticeable. This product is definitely not a cleanser where you will see a difference on day one. It takes time, but you will notice a subtle difference.
I still have some spots on my face, but my face feels as if there's more life. My face doesn't look as dull, but more radiant and natural.
And I must admit, I have also been using this on my legs and it actually has made a difference. My legs are littered with scars and my legs' scars have slightly faded.
Although it's going to take a few more tubes before my whole face is visibly even, this product does work, but only with time! Will buy this again for sure!