Smashbox Lip and Lid Primer

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Smashbox Lip and Lid Primer

3.3

on 8/8/2010 11:50:00 PM

I was excited about this product because it was my first primer because i was just starting out with makeup. I really dislike the lid primer because its thick and very cakey and creases very easily. Also it is hard to blend making the eyeshadow to not blend easily on the lid or the crease. The lip primer is alright but I would definitely try something else.

on 12/22/2007 7:52:00 PM

I like this product because it keeps my eyeshadow on longer but the lip primer doesn't work that well. It cakes up and sucks out all the moisture on my lips. I would only buy the lid primer again if it was sold seperately.

on 7/29/2005 1:28:00 PM

The lid primer is fine. It did enhance the color and shine of my eyeshadow. The lip primer is kind of dry. I only use it for special occasions.

on 10/26/2004 3:45:00 AM

This is double ended - one side is an eye base, kind of like Benefit's FYEye, and the other a lipstick base. Both are skin colored, and I haven't really use the lip part, but the eye base works beautifully! It really makes your shadow stay on all day, even through my workout!