Bonne Bell Lip Lites- Creme Pie

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

This is my little secret weapon. I never wear lip glosses because I find that they are just too sticky and I don't like the way they feel on my lips. But this is such an exception. I LOVE this lip gloss. It's not too sticky, it feels so smooth on my lips and the pigmentation is very decent for a drug store brand =) I use it everyday and I've been using it for years =) Definitely a permanent staple in my makeup bag. I love it =)
This colour is a soft shimmery pink that's really creamy.

on 11/1/2005 3:35:00 AM

Slightly silvery bright pink!!! I'm yellow toned, so it really isn't the best color match for me (because of the silver particles, and it's a wee bit frosty). I use it on my lips before I go to bed - mostly because of it's moisturizing qualities. For daytime use I have to put it on with a light hand! This is a HG gloss (although the color is not); it's not super sticky, very little glitter (I hate too much of that), looks beautiful. And, it's dirt cheap!!!

on 12/13/2004 7:10:00 PM

Mmmm. Deliciously pretty. this lip gloss smells/tastes like a strawberry ice cream sundae and is the prettiest pearliest pink. 5 lipsticks. The fine folks at BB have done it AGAIN!

Popular Lip Glosses