Victoria's Secret Basic Instinct

Victoria's Secret Basic Instinct

2.5

on 12/25/2011 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Very warm fragrance for me and actually it's almost the same with Narciso Rodriguez for her EDP (parfum) the pink bottle. It's like a dupe for it. I have both fragrances.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I saw this when it first came out from Victoria's Secret and i thought it stunk to high heaven. It smelled cheap. The only thing it had going for it was the fact that the bottle was pretty. I'm glad they discontinued this!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I received a small bottle of this as a gift set. I wasn't crazy about the scent on me, but I usually don't like heavier scents to begin with. It's not that I didn't like the smell itself, I just wouldn't purchase this for myself because it's a bit too musky. Even a light spray of this gave me a bit of a headache, and I don't get scent-induced headaches very often.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I was out malling w/my daughter yesterday & decided to browse through VS. Among the ridiculously overpriced slips, thongs, & titslings, I happened upon Basic Instinct & decided to try it. To my surprise, I really liked it. AT FIRST. After about 15 minutes it turned into grotsky old lady musk, reminiscent of TABU or Wal-Mart's Designer Impostor Giorgio or something like that. I went home with a headache & an intense desire to boil my wrist.

Popular Fragrances