Victoria's Secret Basic Instinct

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Victoria's Secret Basic Instinct

3.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

♥ this scent!! Im so sad that they no longer carry it in the stores though, so I have to order it online at a fragrance website. Everyone comments on how great it smells each time I wear it, and the smell lasts ALL day long. Its amazing!!

REEEEEEKS! I work at Victoria's Secret and i'm glad we discontinued it. Suprisingly enough we still get inquiries about if its ever coming back from hard-core fans. I pray it doesn't.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I simply adore this one! The sexiest fragrance VS has ever made! It is dark and musky, very feminine... And it is not old-ladish at all (I am 21)!!! As altodiva mentioned, it is that kind of fragrance like NR For Her. So sad it has been discontinued :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

dispite other reviews, i love this one..

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My sister gave me a bottle of this. She is 16 and didn't like it much, she said it stank. But with my chemistry I like this. On me it smells like a much stronger version of Love's Baby Soft. Very floral topnotes, vanilla midnotes, and musky bottom notes. I think it's a lovely departure from other VS scents (although I like many of their others as well!) I wouldn't buy a bottle but I will wear what I have left.

on 3/4/2006 5:55:00 PM

Dont care for this scent at all. To me it just stinks. I gave it 2 lippies because I like its packaging.

on 12/19/2005 8:32:00 PM

I love this perfume. I'm 20 and i was looking for a more mature scent. After i used a sample i fell in love with this, i didn't tell my boyfriend i put this on and he loved it so much he got me the shimer for xmas. So now i use both products, the shimer is not as strong as the perfume so its worth it if some one thinks the prfume is to heavy. i only use one pump each time i use it and i had it since feb. and its bearly gone.

on 6/29/2005 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

SO BAD!!!! Very strong musk. Smells so "old" and overbearing to me-nothing sexy about it to my nose. I had smelled this and hated it a few days before my old boss, who I also hated came strolling in smelling like she took a bath in it. So the deal was sealed for me then. Pretty bottle, though.

Gross! I would never buy this cologne. I let a clear at VS spray it on me during its launch, and I was sick by the time I got home to wash it off. It smells like incense in the Catholic church!! (Yes, I am Catholic.) It is so gross. All I can say about it that is positive is that the bottle is cute.

on 6/13/2005 1:39:00 PM

I love this fragrance! It is definately heavier than most, but it is unique and will be remembered. Men seem to love it.