Uploaded by StarbucksStruck

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/24/2013

compare to Narcisso Rodriguez and you will be suprised they seem to be siblings ;) I voted price as cheap bc got it on the 75% off table!
It is a strong fragrance deep plummy dark rose! I also own the Splash and since it's a tad bit lighter, I enjoy it even more! Naughty rose is what you seek with some yummy plummy and a bit of patchouly then this is your fragrance!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

age36-43

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

hairBrown, Other, Other

1.0

Jun/16/2012

The perfume bottle is exquisite in beauty. Deep purple with 2 bands of diamond crystal across the lid. It looks very luxurious. The mystery end there. It's a patchouli, fruity, woody, sweet, white floral, earthy scent all mixed together.The fragrance features apricot, tuberose, gardenia, plum, patchouli, turkish rose and vanilla.

People either hate or love this perfume. It …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (181 reviews)

skinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

hairBrown, Straight, Medium

eyesViolet

2.0
fromNYC22

May/31/2012

I bought this for about $6 on clearance at Victoria's Secret simply because I liked the ritzy bottle. It's pretty to look at, but the smell is not my style. The best way to describe it is musky, and it reminds me of the cheap colognes my mom would purchase from the drugstore. I keep pushing myself to wear it with the hope that it will grow on me, but that simply hasn't happened …Read more

About reviewer (204 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

hairBrunette, Other, Other

eyesGreen

3.0
fromchai24

Dec/25/2011

Very warm fragrance for me and actually it's almost the same with Narciso Rodriguez for her EDP (parfum) the pink bottle. It's like a dupe for it. I have both fragrances.

About reviewer (76 reviews)

skinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

hairBlack, Wavy, Medium

eyesBlack

Dec/27/2010

I bought this @ %50 recently and I totally loved it! By the time i went to VS only 3 bottles were left and body mists/splashes. Sadly I did not find the lotion anymore, but I got this perfume which is awesome! the scent lasts a long time too! sadly i hear it is discontinued but they bring out favorites once in a while.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (227 reviews)

skinNormal, Olive, Warm

hairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

May/27/2010

I love this sexy scent.I am more of a romantic scent girl,flowers and fruits.But now and again I can find a spicy sexy scent and this is one I can wear.It lasts long time and it even stays on my clothes.Which is good if this would be my signature scent.Too bad I can only get it at outlets or semi annuals.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Unknown

eyesHazel

Jun/05/2009

This is the first review I write for a perfume, I own lots of perfumes and usually wear a different one every day. I can probably say that I'm addicted to it. I really like this perfume, unfortunately I found out about it after it was discontinued. My cousin had the body lotion and every time she wore it I would have to comment on how good it smelled. I finally bought one for myself. I …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (51 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Unknown

hairBlond, Unknown, Unknown

eyesGreen

May/01/2009

this perfume is seductive and sexy men loves it
i didn't like though at the begining when i started using it but after the compliment i had i could say that i'm loving it and i'm giving it a 5 because it's simply sexy

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

skinSensitive, Medium, Unknown

hairBrown, Unknown, Unknown

Feb/18/2009

♥ this scent!! Im so sad that they no longer carry it in the stores though, so I have to order it online at a fragrance website. Everyone comments on how great it smells each time I wear it, and the smell lasts ALL day long. Its amazing!!

About reviewer (159 reviews)

skinAcne-prone, Medium, Unknown

eyesBlue

1.0
fromSour

Dec/08/2008

So… this scent might be for some people, but it’s definitely not for me! A friend of mine bought this for me and… I cannot say enough negative things about this product. It smells, just plain gross. How anybody can spray this on themselves and walk out of their home is beyond me! I am so, SO glad they discontinued this.

About reviewer (213 reviews)

age19-24