Victoria's Secret Basic Instinct

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Victoria's Secret Basic Instinct

1.3

Eyes: Violet

The perfume bottle is exquisite in beauty. Deep purple with 2 bands of diamond crystal across the lid. It looks very luxurious. The mystery end there. It's a patchouli, fruity, woody, sweet, white floral, earthy scent all mixed together.The fragrance features apricot, tuberose, gardenia, plum, patchouli, turkish rose and vanilla.

People either hate or love this perfume. It seems like there is no in between. Probably best for the more mature demographic. This is a strong scent. It will knock you off your sock if you're used to the other sweeter VS scents. Very strong sharp acrid masculine scent. People with sensitive noses and system will be in shock. Those less sensitive will be able to surpass all obstacle and get to the scent. Just not my taste. This perfume in my opinion belongs to the offensive scents. Meaning I cannot even handle the fragrant from a distant to even give it a chance on my skin. Head ache inducing perfume.

REEEEEEKS! I work at Victoria's Secret and i'm glad we discontinued it. Suprisingly enough we still get inquiries about if its ever coming back from hard-core fans. I pray it doesn't.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I got this fragrance on one side and a lip gloss on the other as a present for my birthday. BI reminds me of something that my mum would wear, and that's kinda bad. Maybe I'll get used to it one day, but maybe not. Needless to say, I like the lip gloss better.

Popular Fragrances