The Body Shop Holiday Pine Home Fragrance Oil

No Image

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/31/2007 4:52:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bought this with the view of using it my bathroom / laundry area of the house - not as something to use in the loungroom or bedroom.

I let this burn away in the bathroom as I was cleaning my home, and it was just as I thought - a lovely pine type of smell that made my bathroom smell really clean.

I wouldnt buy this as a comforting smell for the main part of the house, but for use in areas like the bathroom, it's great. Its not a sharp disinfectant smell, but rather has a soft lovely aroma, and since writing this review Ive bought another bottle in the 100ml size as I just love the clean fresh smell this gives my bathroom and kitchen after Ive cleaned my home. Ive had comments on it as well - very nice. Would hate it if this was discontinued.

If you want to add an instant clean and fresh ambience to your home, get this.

on 10/23/2004 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This smelled like authentic pine in the store, but when I burn it, it has a very strong cinnamon overtone. I guess that accounts for the "holiday" part of the name.

All in all, it's a very pleasant fall scent. I use it in a TBS lamp ring oil burner, which works pretty well. I put in about 6 or 7 drops and leave it on for 30-60 minutes (the packaging says to limit to 30 minutes, but the time tends to slip away...).

I bought this during a 3-for-$15 promotion, so it wasn't overly expensive. Unless you used it every day, it should last a while.

on 10/22/2004 9:36:00 PM

I have been using the Body Shop's products for years, and I love their home oils for the burner.
Pine, christmas tree, fir, mistletoe, you name it, I love holiday tree scents. I guess it reminds me of growing up in POland, with the cold white snow, runny nose and the smells of lush silver pine trees.
This is wonderful, this smells as if someone took of thier glove and started rubbing needles from a pine tree between their nails. It releases this aroma, I jsut wish it didnt burn up as fast. This seems to evaporate fast from my burner, never the less it delicious. I feel Christmasy all ready and its not even Halloween.

Popular Other Products