Flirt Chickstick Smooth & Shiny Lipcolor in Angel

Flirt Angel

4.3

on 3/19/2014 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Love this lipstick! I have been using it for a couple years now and always buy it again when I run out. Perfect shade for my fair skin. A little or a lot, it always looks pretty. Never thought it had a bad smell, but I have noticed from the other reviews that other people think so! I do realize when I build it up it looks like I put foundation on my lips but sometimes I want that look!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this nude lipstick!! I bought it today and let me tell you it's awesome!! It goes perfect with my nw13 skin tone...glides on easily....has some gloss to it but not as much. The smell doesn't bother me...I would definitely give this a try if you are fair complexion. Lasts pretty long too!!:)

I adore this lipstick! It is my first nude lipstick, and it is amazing! It glides on smooth and creamy, and the lipstick kind of makes you look like you are wearing lipgloss with it. The color is sheer but buildable. I'm not a good fan of the smell, but come on, it's lipstick it's not supposed to smell like a freaking cupcake. Overall amazing product.

on 5/14/2011 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this lipstick! I stumbled upon this while at Kohls, tried it on and instantly loved it!!! I am pretty pale, in bare minerals im shade fairly light and this looks fine on me! I like that it has a bit of a sheen because then it doesnt give that "dead" look. I would definitley recommend this to anyone looking for a nice nude color. I like that you can wear this really sheer or build it up for a really nice color payoff. The only reason I took one lippie off is because it doesnt last the longest, but I dont mind all that much. I have been searching for a good nude color for so long that it is worth it to me! Definitley would recommend to anyone!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I don't know if I'd buy this again or not... well here's the pros & cons
PROS: It's a very hawt nude color! It makes the lips look washed out which I personally like haha! :D It's very buildable and super soft. It glides on like butter.

CONS: It's not worth $12 maaybe $7. It fades fast! It does dry a littleee bit. You have to be careful when putting it on because it looks to build up on the corners of your mouth which is EW! Also! I would neeever where this without a gloss over it.

All in all I give it 3/5 If you can't bring yourself to buying a $20 lipstick this is probably next best.

on 11/15/2010 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

NW25 for reference....This is a great nude on my coloring. I have to be careful with nude lippies, first off - Im borderline too pale to wear them and secondly, my cool toned skin makes most of them look terrible. This shade is the perfect pale, pale pink for me. It is not so opaque that I look like I rolled out of a 60s go-go club but imparts enough color to have an effect. This lacks any noticable shimmer which I like (gold shimmer is usually a 'dont' for me). It also isnt overly frosty, which I dont always mind but turns most people off, especially if they feel they are too old to pull it off.
It wears as well as my MAC lipsticks IMO and I like the sleek, simple, black case. I really have no complaints and would repurchase again. Word of advice - not all nude shades work for everyone, please be fair to the product and recognize this about your own coloring. Secondly, opaque nudes have a way of settling into wrinkles, cracks, etc. So a good waxy balm might be good first to smooth the lips.

on 11/7/2010 11:56:00 PM

Great product, nude lipstick that's sheer but very buildable as well. Will purchase again because its hard too find such a light nude thats also buildable.

on 5/10/2010 11:52:00 AM

Bought this at Kohl's on a whim. I can NEVER pass a nude lipstick without swatching! This really is a very nice pale nude lipstick. It is sheer but buildable. Reminds me of a less opaque Creme d'nude by MAC. Would buy again.

Edit:
I came back to edit this review as I have come across so much more flattering nude colors than this one! It also smells terrible!

on 7/28/2009 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Since MAC isn't carrying N2 anymore I needed something similar and this is as close as I can get. And it's pretty close too! It's a tad sheerer (light peachy nude) but it's really sweet applied over a lip balm. (As with *any* lipstick, it looks better on unflakey lips and I pretty much always apply lipstick over moisturized, exfoliated lips). I prefer to play down my naturally pigmented lips and this is just the ticket. Now I'm kicking myself for not getting a dozen on evilBay when they were more available. Nice squared matte casing, minimal scent. Mine doesn't smell like crayons. If it did I could not stomach using it. I would definitely repurchase.

okay i loooooooove the color! its perfect beige nude color.................the only downside about this lipstick is that if your lips are dry and you put it on it looks kinda nasty....so you have to make sure to moisturize your lips beforehand.
Besides that this lipstick is awesome!