no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/22/2005

I have combination skin and it's very hard to find a perfect foundation. I like this one a lot, because it gives just enough coverage, without making my face look pasty or oily. The coverage is sheer and natural looking. This foundation has SPF 30 and that's very important for me (I live in Florida).

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3.0

May/31/2004

I recently purchased this and was very excited to try it. I really love all Neutrogena products, and I have never really had any products. So I tried this for the first time today. As soon as I put it on my face felt very greasy. And the tint barely showed through on my acne-prone skin. Made actually appeared even redder than before. But after about 15 minutes the redness disappeared and the …Read more

About reviewer (67 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

HairBrunette

1.0

May/11/2004

i have pale skin
the tint darken as the day went on
the tint started to fade too
i had an uneven look to my face
i used powder
i will never buy it again

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

3.0

May/08/2004

It has a nice sheer coverage and great SPF, and didn't make me break out. But it started looking orange on me by the end of the day. I have a weird skin tone to match though. I'm very pale like my mother, but I have an olive cast to my skin from my dad. At drug store prices, it's worth checking out at least.

About reviewer (76 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

fromJewL

Feb/05/2004

Love this product! I bought it yesterday from CVS for 50% off. I just had to try it for that great sale! It's wonderful. I tried it this morning and it left my skin very smooth. It's not heavy at all. It doesn't smell like anything, even considering the high SPF. THe SPF 30 makes me feel re-assured that i'm doing something to help prevent signs of aging. This product …Read more

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Other

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Jan/14/2004

I've been using MAC for years but I decided to give this a try. I really like the product, it goes on really light & it isn't greasy feeling. I tend to break out & this didn't make me break out.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBrown

fromSmilla

Oct/25/2003

I like this foundation; unfortunately, CVS seems to have stopped carrying my shade (Classic Porcelain). The product goes on well and provides the sheer coverage that is usually adequate for most of my face (concealer works for the trouble spots). I love the SPF. Evens out my tone and leaves my skin looking soft.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

Oct/12/2003

I really have taken a liking to this product. I use it to even out my skintone in combo w/ my MAC concealer and powder. It works especially well in the fall - winter months for me. I will purchase this again.

About reviewer (397 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

Oct/06/2003

It matches my skin tone perfectly. It's very sheer. Perfect for just evening out skin tone. Can't even tell it's on. And I like how it has SPF 30.

About reviewer (130 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

fromsmash

Aug/22/2003

After being disappointed with Sonia Kashuk's Hydrotint, I was skeptical of any product that called itself "sheer." But Neutrogean Healthy Defense is exactly what I was looking for. It evens out my skin tone, provides SPF, and doesn't seem to budge. This is the product my friend and I wore instead of sunscreen to an amusement park, and it stayed put perfectly. I'm fairly …Read more

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination