MAC Viva Glam Palette - Adorn - Holiday 2004 [DISCONTINUED]

No Image

4.9

on 10/28/2006 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this palette when it came out. It's beautiful. I love the red rhinestones on it. I am a huge fan of MAC's viva glam and i generally do try to buy the palettes since all the proceeds go to AIDS charities.
I keep mine in it's little velvet cover so i can keep it scratch free.

I love this! Every shade looks great and can be mixed for multiple looks!

on 5/15/2005 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Great way to try all the Viva Glam colors, and at a good price too, since you don't really need a full lipstick, and I'm not much of a lipstick person, anyway. The palette's really beautiful, vibrant red, with the word, MAC in red crystals, and a very nice velvet pouch to protect it. My favourite color is Viva Glam 4 and 5. Am now trying to get another one for my sis.

I LOVE this palette! Colors are superb-it is my fave and I carry it on my "gigs" (I'm a singer) since it goes with pretty much any colors I wear.
It should be a regular item in the line-when mine is done, I will cry!

on 7/17/2005 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Love this lip palette. I agree - great way to try all Viva Glam colors. I always have this in my purse. The colors are great all year round. Sometimes i mixed the colors together. I adore this so much that I bought a back up just in case. Packaging is gorgeous. Will i buy this again? Yes, if MAC will offer it again (Limited Edition).

on 11/6/2005 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love and use every color in this palette. But for some reason this palette is easily dented. My trendmaker and printout palettes don't dent easily and they go through hell in my make up box. ?

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

All five Viva Glam l/s shades in one palette - how can you possibly go wrong? (OK, you can w/Viva Glam 2, which makes me look dead, but four out of five isn't bad). The included brush is pretty decent, and the packaging is really cool - a shiny metallic red case with jeweled letters spelling out "MAC." And it comes with a nice black velvet sleeve to keep it from getting scratched. If you can still find this, it's great to have.

I *love* this palette! I brought it with me on my trip home to Canada for the holidays and barely needed any other lipsticks the entire time. My favourite is 4 -- so I'm glad I bought this because I only had 5 from it. I gave it the best score for price because a portion of the proceeds to go charity. And the case is just so pretty -- I show it to everyone... just to gloat! :) It's definitely worth buying!

on 3/3/2005 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really love this palette. It's a great way to try the Viva Glam colors and the palette just looks glamorous. I really like mixing the colors and coming up with new hues. I liked this so much, I gave one to each of my friends as Christmas gifts (but I only now finally got around to reviewing it).

on 2/20/2005 2:28:00 AM

wow. first of all, the packaging on this thing... sooooooo great! i really don't wear lipstick... kind of just stick to my velvet teddy. but i saw this at the counter and was told that some proceeds go to charity, so i bought it. that being my favorite thing about it. the colors are greatt. i prefer mixing a few of them. and the brush that comes with it is actually pretty nice.