Shu Uemura Creamy Makeup Cake

No Image

1.5

on 11/15/2002 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Like Maureen I bought an Olive and had the similar experience she had.It was really way too greasy and thick even if applied very lightly.It gave me that dreaded "hot sweaty face"lol(how sexy,eek!)For the price there are tons that are better.Stay away from this if you can.I have extremely dry skin and this didnt work on me so it probably is a lot worse for normal and oily.AGGGHHHH help!

on 11/18/2001 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

The one thing in this product's favor is the color - I bought Olive, which was such a great match for my skin. But was this stuff ever GREASY! And the "delicate, old-lady" scent was just too much. Man oh man! I tried to love it, I really did, but I've at last screwed the lid back on the cute round package and put it down on the dresser for good. In it's favor, along with the dead-on color match, the coverage was extremely good. I found to get the best result I had to gently and thinly pat it on. If I went to a place that was remotely humid, however, it was a quick goodbye to this stuff! And the scent did not dissipate fast enough, as I'd hoped it would. *Sigh*. Such a nice match...