Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes
All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Hexylene Glycol, Sucrose Cocoate, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Peg-4 Laurate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Iodopropnyl Butylcarbamate, Parfum

on 9/18/2017 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

It's just okay for me. I use these at night to wipe off the makeup of the day. It takes a few swipes to get most of it; even then it does not remove mascara well at all. I usually follow up with micellar water to get those crevices clean. It's my go to when I don't want to try anything else and at times it has burned my facial skin. It's a good intro, and they make these in travel sizes, but I am usually open to new brands or whatever's cheaper.

The box to hold the wipes in though is great! I love it and use it for my facial wipes, regardless of brand.

on 11/30/2016 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Loveeeeeeeeeee! Has my skin feeling moisturised and hydrated after every use. It gets the makeup off easily. Best makeup cleansing wipe I've used. One drawback is the packaging in that the sticky tab which seals the packet often times loses its adhesive quality and the wipes inside become slightly exposed. That's my only criticism. Other than that, it's amazing!

on 5/18/2014 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

These are wonderful make-up remover wipes. They stay moist in the box for an entire month (even if they do lose a *little* bit of moisture), they remove everything, even eyeliner, and they aren't irritating. That being said, when I'm using retinoids on my face, they are *slightly* irritating, but don't leave redness or anything like that. I've bought a replacement pack with "night calming" wipes, so I'll see if they're less irritating when I'm using retinoids.

I also wish they were a little bit cheaper, but $8 a month is not terrible for makeup remover if you wear make-up daily.

on 2/17/2014 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

I have complicated skin: sensitive, acne- prone, scarring, flaky yet super oily allover. I use this every night to remove my makeup,because I find it removes the Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation the best. Depending on how long you rub your face for, you may be left with a slight bit of makeup after you're done (I use a toner after, so I can see if there's any left), so just rub a little longer. Sometimes I use a cleanser after this, but using a cleanser alone to remove my makeup never does as good of a job. Because of my weird sensitive skin, I find it may make my skin a little red for a few minutes (probably because I rub it a little long), but it doesnt last and it doesnt hurt or sting at all. I use this to remove my eye makeup as well. I hate the packaging though. I am in Canada, so the packaging looks a bit different than in the pics above, but it is basically the same, with a top flap thing that you open and close and sticks back down. By the time I am down to maybe the last quarter of the package, the stickiness loses its adhesiveness and doesnt stay closed, so I have to put something heavy on top to close it, otherwise the wipes dry out. But regardless, by that time, because it is not sealed well, the wipes start to dry out a little. They go for about 11.99 at Shoppers, a little expensive, but they do not cause me to breakout and they don't leave much of a residue, so I like these and will continue to use them.

on 6/20/2011 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I like these wipes better than most. They are super gentle. They remove makeup on the skin well, but don't count on these alone to get off all your heavy duty mascara. These wipes can't handle getting off long-lasing or waterproof formulas on their own. I use Lancome Bi Facil on my eyes seperately than go over my eyes a second time with these wipes. That's the only way my washcloths stay mascara-less! I find the way these wipes smell very comforting and calming. I would love to have a body cream in that scent or something! It's almost like classic Johnson's baby lotion smell mixed with spa smell. Mmmm, love it! The packaging however irks me a little bit. Perhaps I just have a defective one, but the box never clicks shut, leaving me concerned it's just going to pop open and my wipes will dry out. These are about $7 and I got mine from Ulta. I do really like them, so I'll repurchase these again in the future.

on 5/24/2009 9:45:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I like these as an alternative to MAC's makeup removal wipes (which I love). These are bigger, softer and more cloth like, which I like. Even though they are soft they do exfoliate a little bit. The remove makeup without a lot of tugging. The trick is to use one half and go over your face and kind of saturate it with the solution, wait a few minutes then using the other half remove everything by wiping.I also wash my face with a gentle cleanser after using these as they leave a helluva residue. The residue isn't sticky but, leaves a sheen on your face and since I'm prone to breakouts I feel I need a wash after these to be sure my skin is clean and clear before my night treatments. I will purchase these again. I but the refills as I already have a plastic case. I also like the Night calming version but, these are like a dollar cheaper and do the same thing.