Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes
All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

3.0

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Hexylene Glycol, Sucrose Cocoate, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Peg-4 Laurate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Iodopropnyl Butylcarbamate, Parfum

on 3/7/2017 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

These wipes do a great job at removing makeup but they burn my skin. Very disappointing!

on 1/24/2016 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

These remove my washable makeup easily enough but they left my skin feeling very uncomfortable. These cleansing wipes made my combo oily sensitive skin burn! The sensation wore off after a few minutes thankfully. These wipes didn't dry out my skin or make my face feel tight so that was nice. But I don't appreciate the irritation.

on 11/8/2011 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I got a HUGE pack of these at costco for only 15 dollars and I gotta say I'm really happy with this product :) It removes ALL of my face makeup and my mascara!
The only cons I got to say about it is that it is a little difficult to remove really long wearing eyeliners (like wet n wilds creme eyeliner) but normal eyeliners it should be fine. Also, it leaves an oily residue on your skin which is kinda gross but it doesnt clog ur pores or anything so thats good
overall
GREAT PRODUCT :)

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

i just bought these today and after one use i can say these wipes did a good job of removing all my makeup (though i don't use mascara). The only thing I'm a bit concerned about is that it left my face very shiny and oily looking even though it took all the oil off my(very oily) face. I'll continue to use it to see if causes any breakouts. All in all the product did its job and it smells nice too. :)