Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes
All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

3.7

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Hexylene Glycol, Sucrose Cocoate, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Peg-4 Laurate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Iodopropnyl Butylcarbamate, Parfum

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this wipe. Will never go back to other facial cleansing wipes. They are the perfect amount of saturated wipe. Glides off your make up so easy. Feels amazing on skin and doesn't dry you out. They are a little bit pricey compared to some other brands but I'll pay because they work.

on 3/7/2017 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have tried so many different brands. This is my absolute favorite! It removes any type of mascara. I have dry, mature skin and doesn't dry out my skin. I buy them in bulk at Costco.

I've never using these for as long as I can remember doing my makeup but it just occurred to me today that these may be the reason my skin is so oily. After every use, my skin is super shiny and oily, ever after several minutes. And I have to use two to get all of my makeup off. And the stupid packaging always unsticks and dries out the wipes

on 5/18/2015 2:07:00 PM

These are ok. They take off makeup well enough, I always rinse and follow up with a facial cleanser right after so I cant say much about the formula...I find these a bit harsher than some face wipes. A little bit stingy. Wish they were softer and maybe nubbier. Kind of reminds me of using those moist hand cleansing towellettes except in a large size and on my face. So not my favourite but they do the job and Id buy them again if they were on sale I guess

on 8/7/2014 8:20:00 AM

Having fair, sensitive and oily skin, it's hard to find decent makeup products and use them without being worried about how it will react and affect my skin is hard. Before finding these makeup remover wipes anything else would literally break out or damage my skin. These wipes are like a miracle, they get rid of my makeup easily and quickly, they come In a easy to use packaging, they are the perfect size, it has the right texture and amount of product to work well with my skin and most importantly it's doesn't breakout, blemish, damage, ruin, or affect my skin in any bad way! It's amazing. My skin is now clearer, and healthier and defiantly softer, would defiantly buy again! The smell is a bit harsh,but you get used to it, overall I love this product!

on 7/24/2014 4:17:00 PM

I love Neutrogena products and these get good reviews - but not from me. They smell - like chemicals and not nice ones. They don't even clean off all my makeup and they smell. I bought a two pack on sale - and boy do I regret it. Simple wipes are cheaper and work better for people with dry skin.

These cloths WORK amazingly to remove all traces of makeup and leave my skin feeling so soft and clean. I had a package that I accidentally left opened and they dried out and I just got them wet with a little water and voila! They are as good as new. This product is a must have in my routine and I feel so clean and refreshed. Price point is inexpensive and I can't live without. Great product - give it a try!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

These were the WORST makeup wipes I've ever used. The wipes are really rough and smell way to strong. the alsomake my face so greasy and they suck at removing makeup!!!!!!! I'm not even going to finish the pack

on 3/25/2014 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

These are the only makeup wipes I will ever use. If Neutrogena stopped making these I would really be in trouble lol. I've tried the simple makeup wipes, i've tried the yes to blueberries line, ive tried clearasil ones, ive tried lots of different ones and the Neutrogena ones are the only wipes that take off ALL my makeup and DO NOT break me out.

-removes all face makeup, concealer, foundation, blush, bronzer, powder ect.
-also does great at getting rid of eye makeup. dissolves waterproof mascara like a dream!
-they smell very nice and clean.
-the wipes are a little wet, but not too wet, the makeup remover product in them is so hydrating and makes my skin feel very soft and smooth afterwards.
-i love how you can get the plastic box and then just buy the refills afterwards. the box keeps them from drying out or getting dirty.
-NO BREAKOUTS. I have pretty sensitive skin, but I have no trouble with this wipes.
-pretty good price. 6 dollars at target.
-easy to find. CVS, Target, Walgreens, Walmart, ULTA, Rite-Aid all carry them.

i've been repurchasing these for over 5 years now, I've strayed and tried different ones a few times but the neutrogena ones always end up being the best.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

These were too harsh on my dry, sensitive skin -- my whole face got red after use. The fragrance is a bit too strong also. Olay wet cleansing cloths for sensitive skin work much better on me.