Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes
All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

3.8

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Hexylene Glycol, Sucrose Cocoate, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Peg-4 Laurate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Iodopropnyl Butylcarbamate, Parfum

on 9/18/2017 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

It's just okay for me. I use these at night to wipe off the makeup of the day. It takes a few swipes to get most of it; even then it does not remove mascara well at all. I usually follow up with micellar water to get those crevices clean. It's my go to when I don't want to try anything else and at times it has burned my facial skin. It's a good intro, and they make these in travel sizes, but I am usually open to new brands or whatever's cheaper.

The box to hold the wipes in though is great! I love it and use it for my facial wipes, regardless of brand.

on 7/29/2015 4:00:00 PM

I really do not like this product. It smells horrible and it does leave a strange film on my face and my face does not feel clean either. On top of that, this irritates my skin and makes my skin flush however gentle I rub it on my face. I will not repurchase this.

on 5/18/2014 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

These are wonderful make-up remover wipes. They stay moist in the box for an entire month (even if they do lose a *little* bit of moisture), they remove everything, even eyeliner, and they aren't irritating. That being said, when I'm using retinoids on my face, they are *slightly* irritating, but don't leave redness or anything like that. I've bought a replacement pack with "night calming" wipes, so I'll see if they're less irritating when I'm using retinoids.

I also wish they were a little bit cheaper, but $8 a month is not terrible for makeup remover if you wear make-up daily.

on 6/3/2013 8:30:00 PM

This is a good wipes. Remove makeup really well even mascara. But for waterproof mascara you have to put it on and wait for a little bit. overall really great

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

These are great makeup removers!
I only use these for my eye makeup because there's no way that a makeup remover can completely remove face makeup. They can remove the surface makeup, but I honestly see no point in using it on my face if I'm just going to cleanse my face later on, since my cleanser thoroughly removes face makeup.
That said, one refill pack (the pack that doesn't come with the plastic case) only includes 25 wipes. 25 doesn't seem like much, but one wipe lasts me about 5-7 eye makeup applications (only mascara, occasionally eyeliner).
It removes both washable and waterproof makeup.
I bought them for about $6.50 for 25 wipes, which is actually somewhat pricey. If you use these for your face as well, you may want to get the store brand makeup removing wipes because I honestly think that they work just the same. The Rite Aid brand cost one dollar cheaper, and it came with more wipes. I should have bought that instead.
Would I repurchase? Maybe.

on 4/29/2012 12:11:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Pretty good wipes. They get the job done. They really do remove all kinds of make up including stubborn mascara. However, they have a very odd smell to them, which is what bothers me about them. They also feel a bit drier than some other wipes I've used. They do leave a residue behind, but that doesn't bother me since I wash my face right after.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Get off all types of makeup and don't dry out in the package :) Leave some residue behind though so washing your face after is recommended

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

These wipes have very strong fragrance and makes my face shiny, oily and leaves some kind of thin film on top of my face which I can feel when I'm washing my face afterwards. With any wipes, I always wash my face with mild cleaner. But I have to say, I do love these wipes. Does not break me out and totally takes off my waterproof eye makeup including mascara and gel liner. I have very sensitive eyes but does not sting my eyes when I'm getting between my lashes and waterline to remove my makeup.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

i just bought these today and after one use i can say these wipes did a good job of removing all my makeup (though i don't use mascara). The only thing I'm a bit concerned about is that it left my face very shiny and oily looking even though it took all the oil off my(very oily) face. I'll continue to use it to see if causes any breakouts. All in all the product did its job and it smells nice too. :)

on 1/26/2011 11:50:00 PM

I have used these wipes off and on for the past 2 years, but I always seem to go back to them. They take off makeup quickly, easily, and very well, especially with difficult eye makeup. They do leave an oily residue, but most makeup removers leave residue anyway. Said residue is very easy to rinse off.

I would NOT recommend these for people with sensitive skin. My skin can be pretty tough, but even I feel a small tingle/burn when I use these.

The packaging is not very great. After a while, the resealable package will not stay closed, making it easier for your wipes to dry out. The plastic box costs $2 more than just the package, and it's a useless accessory.