Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes
All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

3.5

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Hexylene Glycol, Sucrose Cocoate, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Peg-4 Laurate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Iodopropnyl Butylcarbamate, Parfum

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

These are great when feeling lazy! It does feel filmy so I rinse with cool water after.

on 4/20/2015 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

OMG, hatedddd these wipes. The heavy scent is disgusting, smells like toilets, and my face felt greasy after using these, yuck!! Definently would not repurchase.

First of all I'd just like to state that I have extremely sensitive, dry skin. Several products have given me rashes or chemical burns because they are just far too harsh for my skin type. The first time I used these I liked them, they removed my makeup easily without too much scrubbing, however I noticed that if I didn't follow up with my usual Olay 4-in-1 facial cloths I would get what to me was a huge breakout. It removes makeup extremely well and is very gentle on my sensitive eyes, but if I don't wash off any of the product afterwards I'm left feeling greasy. I decided to give them another try the other day and after removing all of my makeup I completely drenched the cloth in water, removing all the product, and then wiping my entire face with it several times until it felt nice and clean. My skin feels amazing! It's so smooth and soft, completely hydrated (which never happens without cream) and absolutely zero breakouts. The packaging could be improved, but other then that I absolutely love it! Favourite product to use when I go to my boyfriend's place because then I only need to bring one little package instead of several products.

STAY AWAY! I dont know what they use in these products but it is nothing good. Ive used alot of makeup wipes and never had any problems before. As soon as i used these my face got crazy irritated for days. I was so upset not knowing what the cause was. Until i used it one more time and finally realized these are no good. Im not the only one that had the same problems with these wipes either. My sister as well as my friend got the same reaction. Whatever they put in these wipes can't be good.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I got these at Costco, and thankfully they will accept returns on them. After using them for 2 weeks, I broke out in approximately 18 blemishes. I wound up going to my aesthetician who referred me to a dermatologist. It's the wipes. Avoid at all costs.

I LOVE these makeup removing wipes.. they are just the right amount of wetness, they remove all of my makeup, and i can wipe off my mascara easily and it won't irritate my eyes.
These also did not leave a greasy residue on my skin so i'm not sure what everyone else is talking about...

on 10/27/2013 2:01:00 PM

Nope - after using 3 packets of this (purchased in bulk) I can honestly say these do not work for me. True - I have HI expectations of mu removing wipes as int must remove EL DW and waterproof mascara. I will even accept if I need 2 wipes to get the job done, but these, not only do I have to use AT LEAST 2 wipes, I have to press very hard on my skin = a big no no and my Thayers Rose toner soaked cotton round is still covered in mu when applied post cleansing = will most assuredly NOT repurchase. Why did I ever stray from my Clean/Clear MU Dissolving Wipes? Because I'm apparently an idiot :P

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hands down one of the best wipes on the market. Skin feels soft and supple and removes all makeup. Expensive but why give up on a good thing!

on 6/12/2013 11:20:00 AM

These are the only makeup removing wipes I've tried that don't sting my face and eyes. They do an ok job removing makeup but just putting liquid makeup remover on a washcloth works a lot better. These always leave a little bit. They are wasteful as well since you'd be throwing away a wipe or two every day.

on 4/27/2013 1:11:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I cannot live without these! My skin cleared up so much since I started using them. I love the packaging. I bought the little container thing then I buy the refill packs when I run out. I have acne prone skin and I was breaking out really bad so I decided to buy these to remove my makeup before I wash my face. So glad I did! My skin cleared up really fast. I do make sure I wash my face after using them though. It removes all my foundation as well as my eye makeup(and I use waterproof eyeliner). Love it!