Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes
All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

4.3

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Hexylene Glycol, Sucrose Cocoate, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Peg-4 Laurate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Iodopropnyl Butylcarbamate, Parfum

on 11/30/2016 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Loveeeeeeeeeee! Has my skin feeling moisturised and hydrated after every use. It gets the makeup off easily. Best makeup cleansing wipe I've used. One drawback is the packaging in that the sticky tab which seals the packet often times loses its adhesive quality and the wipes inside become slightly exposed. That's my only criticism. Other than that, it's amazing!

on 11/8/2011 7:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Best makeup-removing wipes ever. Very soft, don't smell terrible and your waterproof makeup comes off so easily. Leaves my face with a little oily residue. A little expensive for only 25 wipes, but very very nice wipes.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I've been using these wipes for a few months now and I adore them. They're amazing at removing my makeup (foundation, blush, powder, mascara, eyeliner, shadow and lipstick). One is always enough for my whole face; I'm pretty sure I could tear one in half and use it on days where I have no eye makeup. The only problem I have with these wipes is that they kill my eyes; underneath my eyes begin to burn and it's just very painful. The packaging is alright; I wish they'd use one of those snap-type closures to keep the wipes moist but I just keep it upside down in the box. I'd give it 5 lippies, but because it stings my eyes I had to remove one lippie.