Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes
All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

3.8

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Hexylene Glycol, Sucrose Cocoate, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Peg-4 Laurate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Iodopropnyl Butylcarbamate, Parfum

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this wipe. Will never go back to other facial cleansing wipes. They are the perfect amount of saturated wipe. Glides off your make up so easy. Feels amazing on skin and doesn't dry you out. They are a little bit pricey compared to some other brands but I'll pay because they work.

on 5/19/2017 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Bought these because they were on special a few years ago at CVS. They stung; did not remove makeup well; and they irritated my skin. I don't wear long lasting or water proof makeup. I have combination skin, tending towards dry, but with an oily T zone. I don't have sensitive skin In that I tolerate BHA, AHA and retinoids well. But, I am prone to milia and hives. I think I ended up using these wipes to clean makeup fallout from inanimate surfaces. I used to buy a lot of Neutragena products (for years) and then came to the epiphany that they don't really work for me. Currently I use CVS dupe of Garnier micellar water, Bliss lid and lash non oily gel eye make up remover. I used to love Almay non oily eye pads, but they seem to sting now.

on 4/27/2016 11:56:00 PM

I got these in a care package and was pretty excited to try them because I've never used them before.

They're alright.

They feel nice and cool on my skin, smell nice, and remove the majority of my makeup BUT they definitely don't take everything off. After rubbing at my face with one of these towelettes for a good 5 minutes, I used my Micellar Cleansing Water from Garnier (takes off everything, even my waterproof mascara) to see if any traces of makeup was left.

Sure enough, I saw some orange (foundation) and some black (mascara) left on the cotton round I was using to wipe it off the second time.

Was pretty disappointed that the wipes didn't take off all my makeup, even though it actually felt like it cleansed my face pretty well. I was deceived but I'll probably still use these to remove makeup that isn't waterproof, like brow pencils and whatnot. I wouldn't trust only these wipes to remove waterproof makeup though.

on 1/24/2016 12:24:00 PM

Meh. The girls at school were talking about how awesome these were and I decided to get them after my Aveeno ones weren't as great as they were before. These are just okay. They removed my makeup but sometimes I feel like I still have a lot on my skin. And when I wear a lot of eye makeup I have to use coconut oil to remove it as these do not get everything off. I have another pack that I will use up but I will not repurchase and look for something else.

Update: I bought the body shop tea tree oil wipes and they were AWFUL. They were so dry. Instead of walking around Ulta forever and possibly getting something else I didn't like I just grabbed these again. Using them a second time I see how well they really do take my makeup off so I gave them 4 stars. I think I may try simple or aveeno again in the future but am glad to know I can come back to these if needed.

on 7/29/2015 4:00:00 PM

I really do not like this product. It smells horrible and it does leave a strange film on my face and my face does not feel clean either. On top of that, this irritates my skin and makes my skin flush however gentle I rub it on my face. I will not repurchase this.

on 7/27/2015 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I use this to remove my face makeup and it works just fine. I do not use it for removing eye makeup. I use Lancome's Bi-facil for eyes. After makeup is removed I use my cleansers. I have combination skin so I use two different cleansers. It is a tad annoying but that is my lot in life. I use a hydrating cleanser for my dry areas and a salicylic wash for my oily areas. I have not found this particular product to dry my skin out but then I do not just use this by itself. I once bought the Wal-Mart Equate towelettes and that was a horrible mistake. This one is in a class by itself. There is no substitute. My HG for removing foundations, concealers and powders.

on 9/11/2014 12:40:00 PM

As far as towelettes go, these just were okay for me. I didn't feel they truly got all of my makeup off. They were nicely damp, and the scent was very pleasant. I just think I'm not the cleansing towelette type, but I haven't found one I really love.

on 4/30/2014 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This is an okay product. It does a nice job of removing makeup but not so much cleansing your skin. Which is actually alright for me because I bought this specifically for makeup-removing needs.
Pros:
Removes makeup easily
Has no fragrance
I like the new box packaging
Cons:
Sometimes it makes my eyes sting if I'm trying to remove mascara
The re-sealable sticker doesn't work after a few openings
Doesn't cleanse (which like I said earlier, isn't a problem for me but still)
So, will not be purchasing again, hopefully I can find something that doesn't irritate the skin around my eyes. I am hoping to try the Yes to Carrots wipes.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

The odor of these wipes is way too strong. I'm not even exaggerating. It smells like someone sprayed my face with perfume 10 times. But these wipes do get the job done. That's why I continue buying them. I wear A LOT of makeup and it only takes 2 minutes to remove all the makeup from my face. As other people have said, yes it does make your face greasy afterwards, but you can always rinse your face with water. No big deal.

I just wish they would get rid of the strong odor. But I guess the odor is a small price to pay because these wipes really do remove ALL makeup in a small amount of time.

on 3/25/2014 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

These are the only makeup wipes I will ever use. If Neutrogena stopped making these I would really be in trouble lol. I've tried the simple makeup wipes, i've tried the yes to blueberries line, ive tried clearasil ones, ive tried lots of different ones and the Neutrogena ones are the only wipes that take off ALL my makeup and DO NOT break me out.

-removes all face makeup, concealer, foundation, blush, bronzer, powder ect.
-also does great at getting rid of eye makeup. dissolves waterproof mascara like a dream!
-they smell very nice and clean.
-the wipes are a little wet, but not too wet, the makeup remover product in them is so hydrating and makes my skin feel very soft and smooth afterwards.
-i love how you can get the plastic box and then just buy the refills afterwards. the box keeps them from drying out or getting dirty.
-NO BREAKOUTS. I have pretty sensitive skin, but I have no trouble with this wipes.
-pretty good price. 6 dollars at target.
-easy to find. CVS, Target, Walgreens, Walmart, ULTA, Rite-Aid all carry them.

i've been repurchasing these for over 5 years now, I've strayed and tried different ones a few times but the neutrogena ones always end up being the best.