Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes
All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

3.8

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Hexylene Glycol, Sucrose Cocoate, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Peg-4 Laurate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Iodopropnyl Butylcarbamate, Parfum

on 10/1/2017 8:41:00 PM

Neutrogena all-in-one cleansing wipes are my 4th favorite wipes. All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, pre-moistened wipes, infused with a mild cleansing lotion. Definitely not only gently and but also effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up but also tone skin, leaving it refreshed in just one convenient step. Makes your skin feeling soft and healthy-looking. The larger cleansing surface provides a better and more complete cleansing experience, without leaving pore-clogging residue. Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin. Love these wipes as a back up to my other 3 favorites. See my other reviews. Thanks for reading!

on 9/18/2017 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

It's just okay for me. I use these at night to wipe off the makeup of the day. It takes a few swipes to get most of it; even then it does not remove mascara well at all. I usually follow up with micellar water to get those crevices clean. It's my go to when I don't want to try anything else and at times it has burned my facial skin. It's a good intro, and they make these in travel sizes, but I am usually open to new brands or whatever's cheaper.

The box to hold the wipes in though is great! I love it and use it for my facial wipes, regardless of brand.

on 5/19/2017 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Bought these because they were on special a few years ago at CVS. They stung; did not remove makeup well; and they irritated my skin. I don't wear long lasting or water proof makeup. I have combination skin, tending towards dry, but with an oily T zone. I don't have sensitive skin In that I tolerate BHA, AHA and retinoids well. But, I am prone to milia and hives. I think I ended up using these wipes to clean makeup fallout from inanimate surfaces. I used to buy a lot of Neutragena products (for years) and then came to the epiphany that they don't really work for me. Currently I use CVS dupe of Garnier micellar water, Bliss lid and lash non oily gel eye make up remover. I used to love Almay non oily eye pads, but they seem to sting now.

on 3/7/2017 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

These wipes do a great job at removing makeup but they burn my skin. Very disappointing!

At first I liked these with just a few Uses after awhile noticed felt very stripping and drying but not in a good way after use, plus does not do a great job of eye makeup removal and dry up the wipes if not careful on how you close packaging

on 4/27/2016 11:56:00 PM

I got these in a care package and was pretty excited to try them because I've never used them before.

They're alright.

They feel nice and cool on my skin, smell nice, and remove the majority of my makeup BUT they definitely don't take everything off. After rubbing at my face with one of these towelettes for a good 5 minutes, I used my Micellar Cleansing Water from Garnier (takes off everything, even my waterproof mascara) to see if any traces of makeup was left.

Sure enough, I saw some orange (foundation) and some black (mascara) left on the cotton round I was using to wipe it off the second time.

Was pretty disappointed that the wipes didn't take off all my makeup, even though it actually felt like it cleansed my face pretty well. I was deceived but I'll probably still use these to remove makeup that isn't waterproof, like brow pencils and whatnot. I wouldn't trust only these wipes to remove waterproof makeup though.

We all have that one friend that likes to cake on a shit ton of makeup on their face and some people just can't pull that off (frog and cup of tea emoji) but hey, who am I to judge? I went with a friend to a wild party and long story put short she was passed out while I had to chaperone for her drunk ass. Me being the good friend that I am saw these neglected wipes in her purse and began to remove her makeup because I don't think there's a worse feeling than waking up with leftover makeup. I shit you not within one swipe ALL of her makeup came off without a trace. This removed waterproof eye makeup as well! Keep in mind my friend wears layers of foundation, contours, bakes, many coats of mascara paired with a thick wing and strobes. I was shocked and the next day bought a pack for myself. The cloths are super soft and while others complain that it burns I don't have that issue myself. The only cons are the oilyish residue it leaves on my face and the chemically smell.

on 1/24/2016 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

These remove my washable makeup easily enough but they left my skin feeling very uncomfortable. These cleansing wipes made my combo oily sensitive skin burn! The sensation wore off after a few minutes thankfully. These wipes didn't dry out my skin or make my face feel tight so that was nice. But I don't appreciate the irritation.

on 7/29/2015 4:00:00 PM

I really do not like this product. It smells horrible and it does leave a strange film on my face and my face does not feel clean either. On top of that, this irritates my skin and makes my skin flush however gentle I rub it on my face. I will not repurchase this.

on 7/27/2015 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I use this to remove my face makeup and it works just fine. I do not use it for removing eye makeup. I use Lancome's Bi-facil for eyes. After makeup is removed I use my cleansers. I have combination skin so I use two different cleansers. It is a tad annoying but that is my lot in life. I use a hydrating cleanser for my dry areas and a salicylic wash for my oily areas. I have not found this particular product to dry my skin out but then I do not just use this by itself. I once bought the Wal-Mart Equate towelettes and that was a horrible mistake. This one is in a class by itself. There is no substitute. My HG for removing foundations, concealers and powders.