Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes
All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

3.9

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Hexylene Glycol, Sucrose Cocoate, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Peg-4 Laurate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Iodopropnyl Butylcarbamate, Parfum

on 4/22/2018 2:34:00 PM

Product is great but the blue box packaging is garbage as the lid won't stay shut. I either store it upside down so the lid won't open or have to put a jar on top to keep it close. I bought it because I wanted a cute box that would store my wipes (which i love and is great at removing my makeup).....

You are better off just buying the bag of wipes and store it in a big ziplock bag or find/buy your own little box that actually shuts tight because this one is useless.

I would buy the wipes again but not the one that comes in the blue plastic box but just the wipes themselves.

on 12/10/2017 4:57:00 AM

Pros-
smells good
Wipes off everything
Does not break me out
Great for emergency or lazy nights where you just cant wash face (guilty)

Cons-
packaging would be better if it had a better resealable lid that clicks. The glue starts to wear off and so the wipes on top dries out.

Bought the case for it! Now i think it wont be drying out. It was a bit pricey but i can reuse it as i cont to get the refills

on 11/7/2017 2:10:00 PM

I can't believe I have not tried these before.
I wear a lot of very long wearing makeup and I didn't know how well these would work for me. When I get home from my day, I like to take off my makeup immediately... The first thing I do is remove my cement-like eye makeup with an oil based make up remover. Then I use one of these wipes to clean all the makeup off the rest of my face and go over my eyes one more time. These work great and leave my VERY sensitive skin soft and lightly moisturized.
Later on, before i go to bed, I wash my face again with a Paula's Choice or PTR cleanser and use my nighttime skin care. My skin is really looking clear and smooth with this routine. I don't find these to have any fragrance really at all and I find them really soothing. I bought my second pack today and also bought a pack of the hydrating version to try out. I like these well enough to put them in my HG, ride-or-die list of skin care. I do have really sensitive skin and these don't bother me at all. My only negative is they don't remove the previously mentioned cement-like eye makeup...So I do have to use an oil based makeup remover for that. But that is the only negative. Highly recommend.

on 10/1/2017 8:41:00 PM

Neutrogena all-in-one cleansing wipes are my 5th favorite wipes. All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, pre-moistened wipes, infused with a mild cleansing lotion. Definitely not only gently and but also effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up but also tone skin, leaving it refreshed in just one convenient step. Makes your skin feeling soft and healthy-looking. The larger cleansing surface provides a better and more complete cleansing experience, without leaving pore-clogging residue. Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin. Love these wipes as a back up to my other 3 favorites. See my other reviews. Thanks for reading!

on 9/18/2017 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

It's just okay for me. I use these at night to wipe off the makeup of the day. It takes a few swipes to get most of it; even then it does not remove mascara well at all. I usually follow up with micellar water to get those crevices clean. It's my go to when I don't want to try anything else and at times it has burned my facial skin. It's a good intro, and they make these in travel sizes, but I am usually open to new brands or whatever's cheaper.

The box to hold the wipes in though is great! I love it and use it for my facial wipes, regardless of brand.

on 5/19/2017 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Bought these because they were on special a few years ago at CVS. They stung; did not remove makeup well; and they irritated my skin. I don't wear long lasting or water proof makeup. I have combination skin, tending towards dry, but with an oily T zone. I don't have sensitive skin In that I tolerate BHA, AHA and retinoids well. But, I am prone to milia and hives. I think I ended up using these wipes to clean makeup fallout from inanimate surfaces. I used to buy a lot of Neutragena products (for years) and then came to the epiphany that they don't really work for me. Currently I use CVS dupe of Garnier micellar water, Bliss lid and lash non oily gel eye make up remover. I used to love Almay non oily eye pads, but they seem to sting now.

on 3/7/2017 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

These wipes do a great job at removing makeup but they burn my skin. Very disappointing!

At first I liked these with just a few Uses after awhile noticed felt very stripping and drying but not in a good way after use, plus does not do a great job of eye makeup removal and dry up the wipes if not careful on how you close packaging

on 4/27/2016 11:56:00 PM

I got these in a care package and was pretty excited to try them because I've never used them before.

They're alright.

They feel nice and cool on my skin, smell nice, and remove the majority of my makeup BUT they definitely don't take everything off. After rubbing at my face with one of these towelettes for a good 5 minutes, I used my Micellar Cleansing Water from Garnier (takes off everything, even my waterproof mascara) to see if any traces of makeup was left.

Sure enough, I saw some orange (foundation) and some black (mascara) left on the cotton round I was using to wipe it off the second time.

Was pretty disappointed that the wipes didn't take off all my makeup, even though it actually felt like it cleansed my face pretty well. I was deceived but I'll probably still use these to remove makeup that isn't waterproof, like brow pencils and whatnot. I wouldn't trust only these wipes to remove waterproof makeup though.

These facial wipes do remove makeup quite well. I usually wear foundation, concealer, mascara, blush and lipstick and these wipes remove it all effectively, including the mascara. However, it must be noted that my mascara is not waterproof. These do not dry out my skin or lips and do not irritate my eyes. The wipes are well saturated and do not dry out easily. I do not need to drag my skin or press on it heavily in order to remove the makeup, just running the wipe over it gently will do. I do like these wipes, they are a handbag essential.