Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes
All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

4.6

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Hexylene Glycol, Sucrose Cocoate, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Peg-4 Laurate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Iodopropnyl Butylcarbamate, Parfum

on 4/15/2015 9:53:00 PM

Why do they feel the need to douse these in fragrance? I can't stand fragranced wipes. I should have looked at the ingredients first, so my fault on that. Does a mediocre job of removing makeup

I really like these cloths. To me, these are the best makeup remover cloths out there. Better than Mac. I also like the Simple line a lot and hear good things about the Kirkland (Costco) brand but haven't tried. I feel like the Neutrogena are spot-on, one of those "how can this be so good?" things you stumble across and treasure. They take every trace of my makeup off, even mascara and all eye makeup using 1 cloth for my entire face. I can't understand why they haven't sized them down to make sister eye makeup remover pads.

on 6/11/2013 6:19:00 PM

the ONLY makeup wipes i have found that actually takes off ALL YOUR MAKEUP! all the others are just so dry or dont take anything off and its pointless. this one is the only one that actually works

on 1/18/2012 12:13:00 PM

I use these wipes to remove my makeup and to clean my face after a hard workout with great results. Clearly it is not hard to see the results when removing makeup. I mean, it either removes makeup or it doesn't right? And this product easily removes all my makeup including mascara, which has always been an issue for me in the past. In addition, I started using this product after hard sweating workouts when access to a shower is more than 30 minutes away. I was having trouble with breakouts if I wasn't able to shower immediately after my workouts. One day I tried wiping my face with the cleansing wipe immediately after working out and voila! No breakouts! Now I have a package of these wipes everywhere - in the bathroom, in my gym bag, in my work bag and in my travel kit.

on 5/2/2011 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

I used the costo wipes for about a year, and even though these cost more, I'll use less because one wipe removes what two of the Costco wipes did. I don't like that they only come from Costco in the not very resealable packs, but that can be solved by storing the whole thing in a ziploc bag. No stinging, no irritation, just a clean face. I generally rinse and use a cleanser after, but on lazy nights I don't and have had no increase in breakouts or sensitivity.

on 10/21/2010 1:41:00 AM

This is one of my favorite make up wipes. The wipes have a very soft textures compare to others on the market. The wipes come in good size, not too big or too small. It is moist enough even when I'm almost done with the whole pack. The wipes have a gentle enough formula that have face does not sting or burn. It does a great job at cleaning off my make up; foundation, blush, etc. I use a separate remover for my waterproof eye make up. I use this as my initial make up remover and follow with another cleanser, so it leaving a film or not behind is not an issue for me.
For the price, it is slightly higher compare to other wipes in drugstore but you can always get it on special promotion which kick off a dollar or two. I once find this at Sam's club as well in a pack of 4. So you can always finds it less than full price making it the same price as its competitors in the same range.
Would definitely repurchase this item.

on 8/18/2009 10:31:00 PM

Ok..this is strange, because I seem to not like anything that does not have the name MAC stamped on it...BUT I love these wipes (actually better than my MAC ones)...you get 25 wipes for around 6 bucks, they don't stink, and they get every bit of make-up off of your face (even waterproof mascara)..I'm shocked that I like these, because I had set my mind not to...but I gave them a try and I think you should, too..

UPDATE: I will never buy MAC wipes ever againg!! I am absolutely in love with these Neutrogena wipes, and they're way cheaper!! I found a keeper!

on 6/28/2008 3:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

These are a very nice packet of makeup removing wipes. This gently and effectively removes my light makeup (I don't wear foundation or concealer) just a little eyeliner (liquid on lids and pencil under my waterline) and maybe a little mascara and eyeshadow. The cloths are gentle and soft, they don't irritate my skin and these don't dry them out; it just leaves them smooth and makeup free with a hint of moisture.

on 1/21/2007 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

These are the best makeup remover towelettes I have ever tried. They really do what they promise they will do. They remove my makeup efficiently, they don't leave my skin tight and dry, they don't make my sensitive skin break out and they smell wonderful. I will always use these. I can't recommend these enough.

on 12/17/2006 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Warm

I love these, as do all my girlfriends. Easy on sensitive eyes, and removes everything! The packaging in Canada sucks, I must say. They don't have the tubs like they do in the States. Instead it is this pull open sticker which makes them susceptible to drying out if left open, or even just sitting in a drawer somewhere. I like to leave a package at my bf's just in case, but really there is no point because they just dry out. So I just went out and bought one in the little tub here in the States, and going to ship it back with me when I go home to Canada. I don't use this on my face, looks like it would leave it much too oily on my oily skin. I use a glycolic instead. But a glycolic can be harsh on the eye area, so I use these cloths on my eyes. Other than the packaging problem, I will never use anything else on my eyes, ever.