Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes
All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

3.8

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Hexylene Glycol, Sucrose Cocoate, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Peg-4 Laurate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Iodopropnyl Butylcarbamate, Parfum

on 12/10/2017 4:57:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Pros-
smells good
Wipes off everything
Does not break me out
Great for emergency or lazy nights where you just cant wash face (guilty)

Cons-
packaging would be better if it had a better resealable lid that clicks. The glue starts to wear off and so the wipes on top dries out.

on 11/7/2017 2:10:00 PM

I can't believe I have not tried these before.
I wear a lot of very long wearing makeup and I didn't know how well these would work for me. When I get home from my day, I like to take off my makeup immediately... The first thing I do is remove my cement-like eye makeup with an oil based make up remover. Then I use one of these wipes to clean all the makeup off the rest of my face and go over my eyes one more time. These work great and leave my VERY sensitive skin soft and lightly moisturized.
Later on, before i go to bed, I wash my face again with a Paula's Choice or PTR cleanser and use my nighttime skin care. My skin is really looking clear and smooth with this routine. I don't find these to have any fragrance really at all and I find them really soothing. I bought my second pack today and also bought a pack of the hydrating version to try out. I like these well enough to put them in my HG, ride-or-die list of skin care. I do have really sensitive skin and these don't bother me at all. My only negative is they don't remove the previously mentioned cement-like eye makeup...So I do have to use an oil based makeup remover for that. But that is the only negative. Highly recommend.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this wipe. Will never go back to other facial cleansing wipes. They are the perfect amount of saturated wipe. Glides off your make up so easy. Feels amazing on skin and doesn't dry you out. They are a little bit pricey compared to some other brands but I'll pay because they work.

on 10/1/2017 8:41:00 PM

Neutrogena all-in-one cleansing wipes are my 5th favorite wipes. All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, pre-moistened wipes, infused with a mild cleansing lotion. Definitely not only gently and but also effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up but also tone skin, leaving it refreshed in just one convenient step. Makes your skin feeling soft and healthy-looking. The larger cleansing surface provides a better and more complete cleansing experience, without leaving pore-clogging residue. Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin. Love these wipes as a back up to my other 3 favorites. See my other reviews. Thanks for reading!

on 5/19/2017 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Bought these because they were on special a few years ago at CVS. They stung; did not remove makeup well; and they irritated my skin. I don't wear long lasting or water proof makeup. I have combination skin, tending towards dry, but with an oily T zone. I don't have sensitive skin In that I tolerate BHA, AHA and retinoids well. But, I am prone to milia and hives. I think I ended up using these wipes to clean makeup fallout from inanimate surfaces. I used to buy a lot of Neutragena products (for years) and then came to the epiphany that they don't really work for me. Currently I use CVS dupe of Garnier micellar water, Bliss lid and lash non oily gel eye make up remover. I used to love Almay non oily eye pads, but they seem to sting now.

on 9/18/2017 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

It's just okay for me. I use these at night to wipe off the makeup of the day. It takes a few swipes to get most of it; even then it does not remove mascara well at all. I usually follow up with micellar water to get those crevices clean. It's my go to when I don't want to try anything else and at times it has burned my facial skin. It's a good intro, and they make these in travel sizes, but I am usually open to new brands or whatever's cheaper.

The box to hold the wipes in though is great! I love it and use it for my facial wipes, regardless of brand.

on 3/7/2017 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

These wipes do a great job at removing makeup but they burn my skin. Very disappointing!

on 5/18/2017 11:20:00 AM

I just can't rave enough about this product. I've been buying the Neutrogena Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes for almost two years, and been through a LOT of packs.
With only one wipe I can remove all of my makeup including of course waterproof mascara. Wipes are really wet and although they leave your skin with an oily feeling, it dissapears few minutes later.
I recommend this product to everyone I know is into makeup wipes.

on 4/8/2017 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

AMAZING! I have no negative comments about these facial wipes! They do the job well of cleaning off all dirt & makeup

on 3/7/2017 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have tried so many different brands. This is my absolute favorite! It removes any type of mascara. I have dry, mature skin and doesn't dry out my skin. I buy them in bulk at Costco.