Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Hexylene Glycol, Sucrose Cocoate, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Peg-4 Laurate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Iodopropnyl Butylcarbamate, Parfum

on 5/19/2017 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Bought these because they were on special a few years ago at CVS. They stung; did not remove makeup well; and they irritated my skin. I don't wear long lasting or water proof makeup. I have combination skin, tending towards dry, but with an oily T zone. I don't have sensitive skin In that I tolerate BHA, AHA and retinoids well. But, I am prone to milia and hives. I think I ended up using these wipes to clean makeup fallout from inanimate surfaces. I used to buy a lot of Neutragena products (for years) and then came to the epiphany that they don't really work for me. Currently I use CVS dupe of Garnier micellar water, Bliss lid and lash non oily gel eye make up remover. I used to love Almay non oily eye pads, but they seem to sting now.

on 7/27/2015 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I use this to remove my face makeup and it works just fine. I do not use it for removing eye makeup. I use Lancome's Bi-facil for eyes. After makeup is removed I use my cleansers. I have combination skin so I use two different cleansers. It is a tad annoying but that is my lot in life. I use a hydrating cleanser for my dry areas and a salicylic wash for my oily areas. I have not found this particular product to dry my skin out but then I do not just use this by itself. I once bought the Wal-Mart Equate towelettes and that was a horrible mistake. This one is in a class by itself. There is no substitute. My HG for removing foundations, concealers and powders.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Neutrogena All--In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes replaced 3 makeup removing products I used to use: Lancome BI-FACIL, L'Oreal Gentle Eye Makeup Remover, Shiseido cotton pads. I now use this wipe to remove my eye and face makeup. The resealable label flap closure can be improved to plastic cover type closure as it will become dryer after opening but I just fold the wipe into a small square and run a little tap water over it and unfold and it is good as new. I use this wipe to remove both eye shadow and waterproof liner folding over the wipe as it is used. Then I use this wipe with either Lancome Galatee Confort Cleansing Milk or La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser to remove my foundation. This wipe is large enough to hold in my hands and get the job done. The formulation is effective but gentle with light clean scent and does not irritate my eyes. It's travel-friendly without so many bottles of eye makeup remover for my sensitive eyes. I usually stock up when there's a sale at the drugstore so for the money, this is a great makeup remover to have. Definitely worth a try!

on 10/27/2013 2:01:00 PM

Nope - after using 3 packets of this (purchased in bulk) I can honestly say these do not work for me. True - I have HI expectations of mu removing wipes as int must remove EL DW and waterproof mascara. I will even accept if I need 2 wipes to get the job done, but these, not only do I have to use AT LEAST 2 wipes, I have to press very hard on my skin = a big no no and my Thayers Rose toner soaked cotton round is still covered in mu when applied post cleansing = will most assuredly NOT repurchase. Why did I ever stray from my Clean/Clear MU Dissolving Wipes? Because I'm apparently an idiot :P

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hands down one of the best wipes on the market. Skin feels soft and supple and removes all makeup. Expensive but why give up on a good thing!