Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

Filtered by age: 36-43
Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes
All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

3.7

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Hexylene Glycol, Sucrose Cocoate, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Peg-4 Laurate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Iodopropnyl Butylcarbamate, Parfum

on 10/1/2017 8:41:00 PM

Neutrogena all-in-one cleansing wipes are my 5th favorite wipes. All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, pre-moistened wipes, infused with a mild cleansing lotion. Definitely not only gently and but also effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up but also tone skin, leaving it refreshed in just one convenient step. Makes your skin feeling soft and healthy-looking. The larger cleansing surface provides a better and more complete cleansing experience, without leaving pore-clogging residue. Suitable for all skin types, even sensitive skin. Love these wipes as a back up to my other 3 favorites. See my other reviews. Thanks for reading!

on 9/18/2017 6:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

It's just okay for me. I use these at night to wipe off the makeup of the day. It takes a few swipes to get most of it; even then it does not remove mascara well at all. I usually follow up with micellar water to get those crevices clean. It's my go to when I don't want to try anything else and at times it has burned my facial skin. It's a good intro, and they make these in travel sizes, but I am usually open to new brands or whatever's cheaper.

The box to hold the wipes in though is great! I love it and use it for my facial wipes, regardless of brand.

At first I liked these with just a few Uses after awhile noticed felt very stripping and drying but not in a good way after use, plus does not do a great job of eye makeup removal and dry up the wipes if not careful on how you close packaging

on 7/29/2015 4:00:00 PM

I really do not like this product. It smells horrible and it does leave a strange film on my face and my face does not feel clean either. On top of that, this irritates my skin and makes my skin flush however gentle I rub it on my face. I will not repurchase this.

I really like these cloths. To me, these are the best makeup remover cloths out there. Better than Mac. I also like the Simple line a lot and hear good things about the Kirkland (Costco) brand but haven't tried. I feel like the Neutrogena are spot-on, one of those "how can this be so good?" things you stumble across and treasure. They take every trace of my makeup off, even mascara and all eye makeup using 1 cloth for my entire face. I can't understand why they haven't sized them down to make sister eye makeup remover pads.

on 7/24/2014 4:17:00 PM

I love Neutrogena products and these get good reviews - but not from me. They smell - like chemicals and not nice ones. They don't even clean off all my makeup and they smell. I bought a two pack on sale - and boy do I regret it. Simple wipes are cheaper and work better for people with dry skin.

on 6/2/2014 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

These wipes aren't as moist as most. They're actually sort of oily, which makes them very good at removing makeup. Unfortunately, they leave a film which needs to be removed with another cleanser unless you have very dry skin. It's sort of a bummer, because they don't make good morning cleansing wipes or pick-me-up wipes after a workout or on a hot day, unless you don't mind cleansing again with a seperate cleanser. They're also expensive. You only get 25 sheets for about $8.00 dollars. I'll use these at night to remove makeup until they're gone, but I won't repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm just starting out with these. First use last night. I'll keep you posted.
Skin feels soft and no unusual breakouts. After reviewing other posts, I think its important to remember to rinse your skin after using these. If you think you can just lay in bed and wipe off the daily grime and expect perfect skin in the morning you are fooling yourself. I did notice these werent as "moist" as expected so I did add water. Also remember, constant rubbing of the skin can induce premature aging. Take it EASY! ;)

These cloths WORK amazingly to remove all traces of makeup and leave my skin feeling so soft and clean. I had a package that I accidentally left opened and they dried out and I just got them wet with a little water and voila! They are as good as new. This product is a must have in my routine and I feel so clean and refreshed. Price point is inexpensive and I can't live without. Great product - give it a try!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

These were too harsh on my dry, sensitive skin -- my whole face got red after use. The fragrance is a bit too strong also. Olay wet cleansing cloths for sensitive skin work much better on me.