Alba Botanica Hawaiian Aloe & Green Tea Oil Free Moisturizer

Alba Botanica Hawaiian Aloe & Green Tea Oil Free Moisturizer

3.6

Not tested on animals

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Octyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1), Dimethicone, Glyceryl Laurate, Stearic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (1), Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract (1)*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract (1), Hedychium Coronarium Root Extract, Allantoin, Hyaluronic Acid, Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tromethamine, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone , Benzyl Benzoate , Limonene, Linalool , Fragrance (Parfum) (1) Certified Organic Ingredient ,* Also known as Gotu Kola Extract (updated: 5/4/2012)

on 7/13/2017 12:08:00 PM

This stuff is amazing!! I've been using it for a week now and I'm so impressed. I've used hundreds of dollars worth of skincare products, many moisturizers included, and this is by far the best. it makes my skin feel so soft and plump. It absorbs better than any other moisturizer I've ever used. A little goes a long way and I never feel smothered after using it. It's very light and the scent kind of reminds me of a sheet mask. My skin absolutely loves this stuff, it's definitely something I'll stick with.

on 5/13/2017 11:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I think this is an okay product. It's good that it's oil free and gas only vegetarian ingredients. I don't really like the packaging of it as it feels unhygienic having to dip my finger in. It leaves a sticky residue which I don't fancy so I don't really apply much on my face (a little goes a long way).

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have super greasy, cystic acne-prone skin. This is a light gel consistency that doesn't clog me. It sets to a matte finish after only seconds of application. I can wear it during the day & night with no issues although I would need to add a sunscreen to this during the summer. This would probably not be good for drier skin who needs significant moisture before bed but it's the perfect balance for us grease balls. The packaging is alright for every day but to avoid spillage while traveling I recommend saving the box it comes in. I have never been picky about germs since I wash my hands before every application of this anyways. I don't really care if light or air gets into this product since I only need it for light hydration, nothing active or special.

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I love this stuff and I've purchased at least 7 to 8 jars of it. I have combination, super acne prone skin and this is the only moisturizer that cures my dryness without breaking me out. I'm often dry because of the acne meds and washes but this fixes that and doesn't leave me worse off.

Only con is that it's very slippery and slightly greasy feeling so you can't wear makeup over it because it just slides off. So I only wear this at night.

on 1/30/2017 1:39:00 PM

I have combination skin. I have struggled with breakouts and eczema on my face simultaneously so I am always nervous to try new products. However, this for me is a gold mine. It leaves my face soft and supple but not oily or that "covered" feeling. It soaks in right away and makes my skin soft and smooth.

on 12/18/2016 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this moisturizer! I find the smell pleasant and as soon as the product "sinks in" it disappears. I have dry, sensitive skin and this has never caused me to break out or felt oily. A little bit goes a LONG way, for my whole face I probably use a dime sized amount at most. The only downside is the packaging, I hate the thought of coating my face with something I've dipped my fingers into every day for months....If this came in a pump I would rate it 5/5.

Ive struggled with cystic acne with oily skin since I was 12 and In now 23.It cycles from clear smoothish skin to what the heck just happened. I always stick to as natural as possible but this was part of sale at the store so I tried it because I like most of there other products. So I normally don't buy any skincare products that come in jars because the exposure to air minimizes there efficacy especially natural ones with little to preservatives which causes it to waste faster & just not work. Second the smell was so overwhelming it didn't seem natural at all & it worried me every time I put it in my skin even thought I'm pretty tolerant when it come to that. Third for the price I really didn't see any results mild or slight, I expected to see some results so I would not recommend this product to a friend. I do like Alba in general but this product did more harm than good to my skin.

on 7/14/2016 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Not good for sensitive or acne prone skin... Formula is too thick and still too oily even though it's advertised oil free. I found out its full of fillers to make it thicker and it made my breakouts worse. The smell was nice though.

At first I loved this stuff. It plumped my skin, reduced redness and had all around great effects. Three days later the whiteheads started appearing. Boooo! It seemed so promising.

I stopped using it to be sure that's what was causing my pimples and sure enough, it was the moisturizer. :(

Other than that... Smells good, takes a long time to absorb, best as a night cream. Jar packaging is kinda lame.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

THIS IS FABULOUS IF I MIX A BIT OF ACNE FREE SEVERE'S 10% BENZYL PEROXIDE MOISTURIZER INTO IT. A TEASPOON OF THE BENZYL PEROXIDE 10% INTO THE CONTAINER IS BETTER. I ALSO EXFOLIATE WITH AN ALPHA BETA PEEL, MONTHLY. ALBA BOTANICAL HAS AN AMAZING FACIAL GEL MASK WITH BROMELAINE THAT I ABSOLUTELY LOVE USING EVERY MONTH.