Cleanse Your Soul bodyscrub- Vanilla Bean Noel

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/25/2007 2:19:00 AM

I assume this is for the foaming sugar scrub~ I agree w/everyone about how wonderful the VBN scent is. I also wanna add that the scrub may not be very scrubby or foaming but it definitely makes my scaley legs very soft and smooth!

on 1/10/2005 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

One of my absolute favorite scrubs, besides CYS's pink sugar scrub. :) This smells just like Bath and Body Works version (lotion) but even better in my opinion. I've gone through 2 of these and will be ordering more! The scrub itself is on the drier side and all the oils are at the bottom. So you may want to mix it up a bit before applying.

on 1/2/2005 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Cleanse Your Soul has outdone BBW on one of their most popular scents. Everything I have tried from the CYS VBN is great. I especially love the scrub in the VBN. It is one of the most comforting, soothing scents in a product that unbelievable.

CYS is one of the best e-tailers around with great products and great servie combined with fantastic prices.

on 11/22/2004 7:21:00 PM

This is both a wonderful scrub and a wonderful scent. The scent (a perfect B+BW dupe) is very true, and the scrub is nice and scrubby =) Cheap, too!

on 11/8/2004 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I think this is possibly better than B&BW's Vanilla Bean Noel. Vanilla Bean Noel is a wonderful vanilla, caramel scent but B&BW's scent doesn't last. CYS's does and it is one of my favorites that I can't imagine not having this scent in my scent wardrobe.

Great e-tailer and fabulous scent!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I received a generous sample of this, and am now ravenously plotting an order! It's almost perfect to me! The scrub itself is a bit drier, which I personally like. There is very little oil but the scrub is very gritty so it exfoliated like crazy! I can't compare the scent to the original, because I've never tried it *gasp*. But this scent is delicious! Reminds me of a cake batter with a touch of caramel! Just amazing! I cannot wait to try more of their scents! I may have found an HG in this!

Cleanseyoursoul.com continued >>