Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps

Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps

3.8

on 1/18/2010 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

One day we played a game in the Fragrance Board and we all had to upload a pictures of ourseleves and the others had to put a fragance for you....

I was thrilled I was associated with the gorgeous scent...Needles to say I went and bought it...Much to my dismay still soo cheap to buy (good for me) but this costs a lot more , I would have payed twice as much :D

This is the *prettiest* Fragrance I have ever used. With all the meaning of the word *Pretty*....I used it as a teenager because I loved the bottle and the scent....I forgot how gorgeous it is. Maybe is a the best bottle in my Dressing Table.

To have this is a Priviledge to wear it is a pleasure that I do not get from many at all....I feel myself like I do with no others

on 11/24/2009 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have been using this dreamy floral for years. I switch to different perfumes but always come back.
I recently emptied a bottle and bought a new bottle of L'Air du Temps.
It smells like something is missing. There was the faint carnation, but all that I remember is gone.
It is not a bad perfume at all. I would rate it okay and inoffensive, but not great anymore.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I fell in love with this creation gradually. It is such a charming fragrance, very feminine and caressing. Many florals are jumbled mess. They are either too sharp, too cloying, too sweet or very fleeting. This one seems to be a very successful composition. It doesnít fit any of the abovementioned categories. The carnation here is very timid and gentle, unlike CDG Red Carnation which is very flamboyant and spicy. This reminds me of May or October, with young blossoms or yellowing leaves and chrysanthemums. The Benzoin note gives LíAir a slightly powdery note, which gives the fragrance that translucency. Thankfully I donít detect gardenia, which I am not a fan of, but bergamot and neroli are present, there is also tiny speckle of jasmine which adds that crispy fresh note. This is a wonderfully tranquil, complex and delicate fragrance. I can see why itís a classic. Forget my mother, I will be wearing this for ages to come.

Update: changed my mind. It's too sour and very fleeting.

on 8/8/2004 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I really hate this, i think it's old, musky and cloying. But like everyone else, it is my mother's all time favorite scent, so i don't have the heart to rate it a '1'.

on 2/9/2004 2:17:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Like a creamy, delicately-scented floral soap with a hint of spice. Soft & feminine. Similar to Wind Song Cologne but much more refined

Popular Fragrances