Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps

Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps

2.3

on 5/5/2010 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This smell like baby product, fortunately I didn't spend any money on it since it was a present, because this is definitely not the kind of perfume I'm used to purchase. It smells like soap, really, each time I spray a little on my hand it's like I just washed them. It's not elegant, nor sweet, I don't know, I just don't like it, the smell is kind of powdery, kind of old also, it's not feminine. The only positive point I'll have to give is that it smells kind of fresh & floral.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I havent tried the actual perfume, but I have tried the soap, and I only have good thing to say about it. the packaging is just lovely. It is a big circular soap, and it comes in a cute little plastic container. At first I placed it with the lid off in my linen closet...and even though it was just a soap, the scent was strong enough to lightly scent my sheets and towels! Then i used it as an actual soap. the fragrance it leaves is so subtle and feminine, I cant stop sniffing my skin! I get sick of fragrances very quickly, but this one is so light and fresh that I cant imagine I would get tired of it.
I want to try the perfume, but Im afraid that it will be a little "old" for me. For now Im perfectly happy with the soap.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Great for grandma, not for me.

Chemically, WAY too floral in a very unpleasant, musty way.

Love the bottle though?

EDIT:
I have to edit this. I was antique shopping today and found an old LdT bottle, I opened it up to smell it and was not at all jarring or chemically. I actually...liked it. But seeing as how that formulation is long gone...

Popular Fragrances