Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps

Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps

2.3

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I am still looking for a staple fragrance for spring/summer, this may be it. It can be too heavy, but I am pleased that is last- a very long time.
Like all fragrances using the lotion helps, and very little of the actual cologne is necessary.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I just bought it because of Nina Ricci's name..great packaging and wikipeidia has a page about this iconic perfume...Its bad please dont buy it its too sweet smells like a jasmine based hair oil ..I detest...I live in India.. and here villagers use this hair oil in abundance and where ever they go they carry this yukkie smell..Eeewww.I bought it and the moment I put this on it transported me in to bus or a train full of people reeking with the overuse of jasmine hair oil.....I have a problem with jasmine or say so much of jasmine.. and sandal wood...we have it all around us in temples...roses also...This is not I would like to put on my body...I gifted it away to my sister ..who also seems to not like it..Last time I asked her about the perfume she said that she has put it in her cubboard... post that she was quiet...I'm sorry Sis... :(< I will get you something nice but not from Nina ricci...

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This scent smells kind of like baby powder to me. It's simple; too simple to be sexy or interesting or alluring. It smells sterile, there's nothing sexy about it. It smells like you've dusted yourself with baby powder. It smells like your mother.

Popular Fragrances