Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps

3.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This scent smells kind of like baby powder to me. It's simple; too simple to be sexy or interesting or alluring. It smells sterile, there's nothing sexy about it. It smells like you've dusted yourself with baby powder. It smells like your mother.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I havent tried the actual perfume, but I have tried the soap, and I only have good thing to say about it. the packaging is just lovely. It is a big circular soap, and it comes in a cute little plastic container. At first I placed it with the lid off in my linen closet...and even though it was just a soap, the scent was strong enough to lightly scent my sheets and towels! Then i used it as an actual soap. the fragrance it leaves is so subtle and feminine, I cant stop sniffing my skin! I get sick of fragrances very quickly, but this one is so light and fresh that I cant imagine I would get tired of it.
I want to try the perfume, but Im afraid that it will be a little "old" for me. For now Im perfectly happy with the soap.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My mom loves this fragrance, and happened to spray some on my arm. It is absolutely awful! It smells cheap, and reminds me of the smell in a gas station bathroom. Yuck! I told her that I didn't like it, I'm only 20, not 80. Would not recommend!

on 4/18/2005 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This smells pretty good. It's got a classic tinge to it. It doesn't smell like anything out of the ordinary...but it still smells nice.

on 2/10/2004 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

It's funny to see how many people say this is their mother's scent -- whenever I smell it, it smells like my mother getting ready to go out for a special occasion. It's too flowery for me, but I've always loved it on my mom. Maybe it's just the association with happy childhood memories? The packaging my mother had 30 years ago, when she first got it as a gift from my dad, was gorgeous and it fascinated me as a kid -- a beautiful yellow-beige velvet box, with a top that hinged back and the front panel fell forward and inside was a tiny bottle. Beautiful.

Popular Fragrances