Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps

Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps

3.6

on 11/18/2001 5:37:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Medium

The parfume comes in a beautyful bottle and lasts "forever". Fresh, floral scent, but unexiting.

on 12/10/2002 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is my signature scent and I have loved it for 25 years. It's light, fresh, feminine, and I never tire of it. Some would say boring but that's one of the wonderful things about getting older--I'm more sure of myself and care less about trendiness. And honestly it's nice not to smell "your scent" on everyone. If this fragrance is ever discontinued, I'll have to kill myself.

on 1/17/2003 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I like this perfume... it smells so light and delicate. My mother used to wear this when I was a little girl, so it brings back some memories... along with so many other perfumes. Unfortunately, I find it gives me a headache sometimes, so I don't wear it anymore. I love the bottle with the doves, it's one of the most beautiful perfume bottles I've seen. I must say, however that eventhough I like the perfume, I prefer the smell of the body lotion, and it doesn't give me a headache. Nonetheless, I consider this perfume to be a classic, probably one reason why it's called "the most romantic fragrance in the world".

on 2/10/2003 12:08:00 AM

If you're shopping for an elegant, feminine floral, please check this one out. It was the first classic french fragrance I ever smelled and just fell in love! Notes include peach, rosewood, neroli, gardenia, carnation, jasmine, may rose, lily, colve, ambergris, musk, vetiver, moss and more. While it's quite light and innocent, it has enough ingredients to still be interesting, it's very, very pretty.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

ok, this is my grandma's favorite perfume but ... it's very elegant and timeless! my grandfather buys her the pure perfume which lasts forever and smells exquisite. i love the smell, not only because i find it beautiful... but also because it brings back all kinds of happy memories for me :) ymmv :)

on 5/1/2003 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Very lovely fragrance; I sometimes cannot resist giving myself a little spritz when in the local Macy's. I have worn this on and off for years, since I was about 20 years old, and I am now close to 50. It is a very floral fragrance, timeless, and I hope destined to be one of the great ones and still available in another 100 years so that others can enjoy it. Definitely give it a try if you have not worn it before.

on 5/28/2003 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Pretty Perfume...floral with carnation...rose...peach...powdery and delicate...nice for spring and summer...

on 6/15/2003 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

L'Air du Temps is a classic heady floral that does seems to hang in the air around the person wearing it. I love the
perfume bottle with the bird - which suggests soaring free in the air. I prefer the L'Air du Temps body lotion as it seems to meld better with my own chemistry and I have better control on the amount used. The lotion bottle is an elongated curvy shape in a pearlized cream color, and its design fits and flows beautifully in the hand as you use it the product and replace the cap.

on 7/19/2003 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A beautiful scent -feminine,floral but not overly sweet. The freesia adds a special heady dimension. So special I chose it for my wedding day. A fragrance suited to all ages from 25 upwards

on 9/11/2003 1:28:00 AM

I may be at a minority here... But I this perfume is disgusting. I got it as a gift several years ago, and was about to puke just smelling the bottle. I pretended to love it, of course. :) On my skin, it smells like rotten flowers and vomit. Perhaps it's just my bottle... But this is down there with Elixir and Glow.

Popular Fragrances