Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps

Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps

2.9

on 5/5/2010 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This smell like baby product, fortunately I didn't spend any money on it since it was a present, because this is definitely not the kind of perfume I'm used to purchase. It smells like soap, really, each time I spray a little on my hand it's like I just washed them. It's not elegant, nor sweet, I don't know, I just don't like it, the smell is kind of powdery, kind of old also, it's not feminine. The only positive point I'll have to give is that it smells kind of fresh & floral.

This is a lovely perfume. It's not for me, however. I can see this on the 40s starlet with the ruby red lipstick and the gorgeous short hair...like Keira Knightley in Atonement? BUt she wouldn't be the one to wear it..Briony would. (Also, if anyone watches the BBC program "My Family" .. I could totally see Janey wearing this...maybe it's just me, but it's like Janey in a bottle)
It's light and floral and fresh, and suitable for all occasions. Unfortunately it doesn't suit me, but on the people it does, it's amazing continued >>

on 8/16/2008 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Only reason why I'm giving 2 lippies is because I used to like this perfume as a little girl (got a sample size from my mom when I was 5). I recently tried this last summer and the scent grew stronger (in a bad way) until I had an aching headache and had to rinse my wrists under running water for what seemed like hours to get the scent off.

My mom wears this and it smells so divine. It works on some people, but not on others.

on 4/25/2005 1:34:00 PM

This is just plain gross. My friend was like 'you have to smell this, it's the grossest thing ever' and when I sniffed I really had to puke. I don't know, maybe it changes on the skin or something, but blegh, I HATE it.

on 4/18/2005 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This smells pretty good. It's got a classic tinge to it. It doesn't smell like anything out of the ordinary...but it still smells nice.

on 12/21/2003 9:09:00 AM

My mom wears this stuff. It's a sweet, powdery floral. Not my cup of tea, but I usually only wear citrus or foody scents.

Popular Fragrances