Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow - Cement

Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow - Cement
Eye Shadow - Cement

4.7

on 2/24/2017 8:46:00 AM

One of my favorite eyeshadows. I thought, initially that this may look too light on my skin (Natural 4 in Bobbi Brown) but actually it gives a barely there definition that is very pleasing.

Easily a one shadow look, or you can wear it as a neutral base. It is a greige, neutral color.

I think, along with Bone (2), this has earned a permanent place in my makeup drawer.

on 11/3/2015 9:50:00 AM

I heard this was a dupe for my beloved Naked2 shadow from the Naked Basics palette. I found it at a CCO and snatched it up immediately. I'm so glad I got this. I hit pan on Naked2 and really wanted to find a single the same shade because I use it on a daily basis for my 'base' crease shade. It is the perfect neutral/cool shade that provides just enough definition. Great for days that I want a little crease color or if I'm going for a more 'natural' look. Also a great color for brows when my hair is dyed lighter.

The formulation of this shadow is divine. Creamy, very little to no fall-out, blends beautifully and stays all day without creasing. I want to pick up more of these shadows!! I have my eye on Dove Grey next.

on 12/11/2009 11:10:00 PM

This is a midtone colour. It works well as a crease colour. I used this just above my crease to contour my eyes (so that they look a lot more deep set than they are). Then I use a lighter colour on my lids (I used BB Heather e/s). I hated Heather before but now I don't since I actually know what to do with it.Anyways Cement is also a great lid colour and I apply sable, and expresso in the outer corner and blend them. It gives a subtle smokey eye. This colour would be a great buy because its so versatile..

Top Rated Eye Shadow