Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow - Cement

Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow - Cement
Eye Shadow - Cement

on 12/30/2016 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a nice "greige,"but looks more beige-brown than grey on my cool-toned skin. Bobbi Brown used to have a color in their collection called Woodrose, which was the perfect taupe for me, and the color was in between Cement and Heather. I now have both Cement and Heather, and I prefer Heather. Cement is a nice subtle wash or even crease shade, but it's too plain.

on 1/31/2013 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I am cool and light toned, with greyish green eyes (MAC NW15) and Cement is the perfect neutral shadow for me. It has enough pigment to show up in a subtle way, it is very finely milled and blendable, and the right shade of light taupe - a mix of beige and grey that is leaning toward cool. It makes my eyes stand out, wears all day and pairs well with many other eye shadows I own. I use it all over my lower lid and in the crease for day. For evening I usually add a deeper shade in the crease, Slate, Flint or Sable are pairiings I frequently use to add more definition. A true staple, I use it almost daily. Retails for $21 and you get a lot of product, worth every penny in my opinion and a definite repurchase once I run out.

on 3/23/2011 8:10:00 PM

A good neutral matte colour for brown eyes. I normally use it in the eye crease but happily use it over the eyelid and crease. Its one of those colours that looks like chalky nothingness in the pan but is great for subtley contouring the eye. There is so much in the pot that I doubt I will have to buy again in my lifetime.

on 11/28/2009 12:53:00 PM

I got this in a swap 3 years ago and never used it. Or, if I did, I thought it sucked and never used it a 2nd time. Mine is in a split pan with another daker color (smoke?). I was in a hurry the other day and pulled it out of my makeup box by accident. Didnt have time to toss it back in and find another that I use all the time ... and so I put it on. LOVED IT. Great neutral, looks great on my PPP skin with blond hair and green eyes. A natural but not flat look - it gives good depth to my eyes and plays well with my Bobbi Brown blush. I can't believe I've had it this entire time and completely ignored it (well I guess I can - I do think it looks blegh in the pan). I've used it everyday since then - so excited to have found it

Top Rated Eye Shadow