Flirt Plushious l/g (Uploaded by behappy08)

4.3

87%
would repurchase
4.1/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/16/2014

Love this lipgloss. I have it in Lip lock(a pink shimmer.) I have gotten numerous compliments on it, and I bought it at Khols for like $12. I don't know if I will be able to find it again(I bought it in the winter) but I hope I can & for the same price.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlond

Aug/08/2011

love this lipgloss. it's very sheer, but not sticky and it makes my lips feel very soft. I got the color Silk Slip, which is a baby pink, in the tube it looks glittery but on my lips it just looks pink. my lips are naturally a rasperry color, so it's rare that a pale color will look natural on my lips, but this makes my lips look light pink. It lasts a few hours but i don't mind …Read more

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

Feb/20/2011

I recently bought this in "My Secret". It looks fabulous (literally an enhanced version of my natural lip color) $12 for a lip gloss is not cheap. =/ However, I'm fairly satisfied with this product. I don't think I'd be able to find the same color anywhere else for a cheaper price :)
If anyone does, please share x]

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

Apr/01/2010

I love these glosses, especially the color "utterly cool".
They look great on my lips but don't stay on my lips for that long and don't have a smell to them.
Either way I would buy this again.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

fromozfan

Nov/11/2009

Love this! Got it because I had a Kohl's coupon; I chose the color "Mamma Mia." Great color! I need to get more of these!

About reviewer (71 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination

Feb/25/2009

The color nude kiss is the absolute best nude color I have ever used. However, there are a few things I didnt like. First it seemed no matter what I did more then I would have liked came out of the tube and oozed out after closing it. Also it seemed after having it for a short time the gloss seemed to seperate and the color began to change. But because of this I will not be buying again.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

fromkimko

Dec/22/2008

This is my first 'red' lipcolor(flirt alert is the color) and I usually go for more pink colored gloss but I love this one. Another thing I love about this lipcolor is that it isn't really a lipgloss or a lipstick, it's more in the middle which is perfect. You can apply more if you want a darker red color on your lips. It'll look great with some gloss too! Very easy to …Read more

About reviewer (65 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

Nov/14/2008

I have this is the purple passion which gives a great hint of color and shine to my lips that gives them a really fabulous look. this isnt a color i would normally wear but when i tried it on i realized it was a more muted pink purple that actually really works agaisnt my fair skin. it lasts well and I can;t really see a problem with it at all.
i love flirt cosmetics

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlack

EyesHazel

Oct/27/2008

I am liking this gloss a lot. I found a new favorite. The texture is like a liquid lipstick with great coverage, zero stickiness and not too glossy. The color I have is, My Secret, very pretty med/pink with a hint of plum. I like this color a lot! Good stuff.

About reviewer (137 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Jun/18/2008

I really like the color I have of this, FIRE&SPICE, but the other color I have, FLIRT ALERT, is a bit too intense for me. however, the quality of the lipgloss itself is great.

I really only have to complain about the packaging quality. when you pull out the wand, a huge gloop gathers together near the top of the wand, making appliction a bit messy. I keep having to wipe it off …

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium